+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Neon UI Pack

The guy quit playing Trove, as in this mod will not get updated anymore.

How much interest is there for an update on this? I've tried to contact the author to see if I could get some of his original files with no luck sadly, and recreating the style is not easy as I'm not great at graphics editing. There is also inconsistencies in the style used, some of it is slightly toned, others seem to be made custom. Also the stretching on many windows needs a lot of work to be fixed properly.

I've changed 2 files while testing out trying to redo the mod, the welcome screen and the escape menu. The welcome screen uses mostly original author's style, while escape menu is done similar to the author's color scheme.

welcome screen and escape menu here

So if there is significant interest I may upgrade it to the latest files/fix the stretch issues, but it's a lot of work probably a week+ at least.

I LOVE this pack but i've noticed some problems with it.

For starters, whenever i open the Personal chest, the FIRST item in it gets automatically moved into my inventory.
    I noticed that when i open the chest, the first item is rotating, as if the mouse was hovering over it, and if i right click Anywhere on the screen, it's gets put in my inventory.

Another problem is the Welcome window, it just isn't updated for the most part, dailies show as "TBD". Tested by disabling the mod and things went back to normal.

For now it isn't that big of an issue for me but i can see it becoming a problem for a lot of people. Specially with the missing event information.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_Mustard View Post
    The guy quit playing Trove, as in this mod will not get updated anymore.
    . .

Wow...
    I can't believe this!
    I needed this so badly, thank you!
    What™

Hey , i'm the creator of this outdated mod.

As you can see it's not up to date cuz i've stop the game since longtime, but if never enough players is interested i'll see for update it.
    Sorry for my English

Check my Mod https://www.trovesaurus.com/mod=2279/neon-ui-pack

Our Multi-gaming forum : http://12salopards.net/forum/index.php

Refer-A-Friend Code : NGEJXNGMLQ7KLJTEWY7X

+ Reply to Thread