+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Market won't work

Market won't work

Greetings.

Since the latest patch I have not been able to search for anything specific in the Market. Whenever I type something in and search for it I get "Sorry, no results found". I can do a search with nothing typed in and that's all.
    I even tried reinstalling the game and it didn't fix it either.

Anyone else have this problem? And where do I go to submit a ticket about this?
    Referral Code: GZ792CEFYRMNCECFFETM. Use it while you're under Mastery Rank 20 and get a free Class Coin

Don't be afraid to click it. ♥

Are you sure if you do not accidentally enable "hide collected" option before searching?

Yes, I am sure. With all the times I've asked ingame and people have asked the same thing you did, I'm quite sure that's not the case. -hehe-
    Referral Code: GZ792CEFYRMNCECFFETM. Use it while you're under Mastery Rank 20 and get a free Class Coin

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Trion Worlds
    Our team is aware of this problem and currently investigating, so hopefully they'll be able to determine the cause soon. Thanks for the report!

I have the same issue which i am talking about in the following thread : http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...search-problem

Hi. Been away for some weeks now and I just wanna tell you that the problem with the market is still here. Can't search for any items as it just gives me "Sorry, Not Found"

It's been 6 weeks now that i have that problem and it's still not fixed.

Now it's even worse. Since a few days, 3 or 4, i get "No results found" in Blocks, Building, Crafting and Decoration even if i leave the "Hide Collected" unchecked.
    Before that i was given the cheapest item from each categories , now nothing.

Do you think i find it funny to ask all the time for price checks (in the trade channel) because i want to seel or buy items from the marketplace? No i don't!

Seriously, i wonder why after 6 weeks, since the evil patch from the beginning of may, why that problem isn't solved.

I have the same problem as the OP, in that I am unable to search for items in most categories in the Marketplace. Regardless of leaving the search field blank, or trying to search on any keyword, it generally always says "Sorry, no results found." I think the only time I get results is if I do like a blank search on all or on items or on some categories like fishing poles. Almost every other category and pretty much any time I try a keyword search I get the same error. It makes it impossible for me to search for things I actually want to purchase, like eye of q'bthulu (sp) etc.
    .-._. hortensis & montana ._.-.

I can still not use the Marketplace.

Is the team even working on this? Or is the % of the community stuck with this problem to small that they don't care about it anymore? It's been broken since the release of Mantle of Power, that's a long time for something big such as the Marketplace to be broken.

Still broken, but have figured out that it's only broken on my machine running Vista. It works (for me, anyway) on our machines running Win 10.
    .-._. hortensis & montana ._.-.

+ Reply to Thread