+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Q&A Main thread

Quote Originally Posted by yukan View Post
    Despite the fact that i have ranked in the top2000 weekly mastery rank, i'm not have yellow name.
    why?
    If you reached top 2000 today you need to wait till monday to get the name colour, if not then you have a pencil next to your name after you click C, click it and choose the colour

Thank you so much, sir.

Why Hydra badges gives less Titan's Souls than Darknik Dreadnought badges? For example: 300/300 UM Hydra = 10 Titan's Souls, 300/300 UM DD = 30 Titan's Souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortorion View Post
    Why Hydra badges gives less Titan's Souls than Darknik Dreadnought badges? For example: 300/300 UM Hydra = 10 Titan's Souls, 300/300 UM DD = 30 Titan's Souls.

That would be because DD is a much harder difficulty boss compared to Hydra.

Moon Keys

I get that shadow keys are for normal towers, so it makes sense you only need 50 key fragments to make a shadow key. Eclipse keys require 200 Eclipse key fragments and this makes sense to me as this is the highest difficulty for a shadow tower, and this brings me to my question:

Why dont Moon keys cost 100 moon key fragments? they are in the middle tier, and therefore should be harder than normal but easier than Ultra... right?

Just saying I think the Keys should require less fragments or you should be awarded more key fragments from Uber 6 & 7 that way Moon keys and Eclipse keys wouldn't be equally time consuming.

why can't the client server communication be fixed?
    why does this game take more resources of my pc then the average other game?

I had a Haxstar mystery, solved it

Do you plan to reward people who spend money on this in greater amounts, i.e VIP rewards etc. i have spent greater than 2k on trove and plan to not spend more if there is no greater reward...

+ Reply to Thread