+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Q&A Main thread

oh sorry i miss read the description of the refer a friend i have solved my problem.

Is there a way to increase the camera distance beyond current maximum with a script? still way too close for my likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Synestex View Post
    Is there a way to increase the camera distance beyond current maximum with a script? still way too close for my likes.
    /fov , default is 75
    Click me to see a cool mod --><-- Click me to see a cool mod
    Want a free class coin? Then click me! Wanna chat with me? Just click here! :3

can you give me permission back to my alpha world? People have started finding it again thanks to a youtuber and now everyone just builds whenever and wherever they want.

When and where do you find the dev stream I keep hearing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Uni Isnor View Post
    When and where do you find the dev stream I keep hearing about.
    Hello! The devstream will be live every friday over on https://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds at 19:30 GMT / 15:30 EST / 12:30 PST
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Can I submit new class ideas in the general trove forum or is there a designated forum for that

How long is inactivity boss period before strong attack? (about 2 sec but is there exact number you can find somewhere?)
    And is there site or something where you can find stuff like that? Bosses HP, stats, skills?

how does trove render? for optimalization reasons it should only render what the player can see so top layer. from where does trion host, and do they make use of content deliver services like akamai?

Are the chaos chests you get from the chaos codex able to be put on the auction house?

+ Reply to Thread