+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Q&A Main thread

Q&A Main thread

Ye i'm trying to be useful here!

I was thinking about this and i think is a good idea to keep the main thread a bit less spammy

So I made this thread where you can ask every question you have (no hate and no salt pls ty )
    And i'll do my best to answer as fast as i can

Sweet news: Now we are sticky :3

Also i'll update this post with good questions and their answers so you can look here before asking

I hope this helps to keep the main thread without all those easy questions

Q&A

Question: Where i can fin the lastest news about Trove?
    Answer: Welp, basically here are some websites of utility
    -Trion livestreams channel
    -Patch notes section
    -PTS section
    -Trovesaurus website
    -----------------------------
    Question: I've searched for hours looking for a treasure islands vendor and i can't find it (posting it first because a lot of ppl ingame asked me this)
    Answer: Now the biome where they spawn is located in drowned worlds instead of prime worlds
    ---------------------
    Question: Where can I find a ST group or people.
    Answer: /join st [Put your class|st|powerrank in the chat along with what u search (LFM - Looking for more / LF: Looking for)]
    -----------------------
    Question: What class should i main?
    Answer: All the classes are actually playable so go for your favorite playstyle ^w^
    -----------------------
    Question: How do I turn thoise VFX off that make me lag/slowdown (maybe good for zerk groups?)
    Answer: /fxenable 0 (if u want them enabled just do /fxenable 1)
    *Also removes clouds if you want
    -----------
    Question: Where do I get pemblocks/meownts/shmeeps/centaurs?
    Answer: Pemblocks & meownts drop in U1-U7 worlds. Shmeeps drop in Uber 8 portals, and Centaurs drop in Uber 9 worlds only.
    ------------
    Question: How do I get more classes unlocked?
    Answer: Look the section below
    -----------
    Question: How do I switch channels? (Chat)
    Answer: Typing /1 (global) | /2 (the current world) | /3 & ++ (Own joined chats) | /c1 t/m /c5 (For your clubs)
    ----------
    Question: Where and how to catch the different fish.
    Answer: here you have a guide for that :3
    ----------------------
    Question: How can i see my FPS/Ping?
    Answer: Type /debugtext on the chat
    ----------------------
    Question: This x-fish requires a special height, how can i see that?
    Answer: Go to settings/Miscellaneous and check the box "Show Player Location"
    -------------------
    Question: How can i get Dragons?
    Answer: At each hour O'clock you can go to a prime world and do the chall, get dragon coins and craft them(The bench is in the Hub) in dragons or dragon souls (from previous dragons, just click them in your inv to consume)
    --------------------------
    Question: Where can i craft the Porter Potty mount.
    Answer: It can be crafted an the Myterious Throne. It can be found flying WEST of the main hub. There is a cloud that will contain a portal that will lead to the old hub world that existed in early Beta. This bench is located inside a small yellow house where it can be crafted.

Q: What is a golden gem key and how to use it?
    A: Golden Gem keys are used to get the highest rarity gem possible from a lesser gem box. A golden gem key will give a stellar gem if used on shadow gem box, radiant gems from a resplendent gem box and etc. To use a key, obtain some lesser gemboxes by doing dungeons in an adventure world,open the lootbox menu and click at the key button at the top of the lootbox UI. Golden gem keys are obtainable from gem booster boxes and some shop deals.

Q: What are radiant sovereigns,how to get them and use them?
    A: Radiant sovereigns are a premium currency that is obtainable by buying the credit packs in Credits tab of the Shop. To use them,go to the hub(H), at the spawn,typically at the right - you will see a vendor, the vendor sells in-game items for radiant sovereigns.

Q: How Trove patches are scheduled?
    A: Trove gets a patch at bi-weekly basis. The patch normally occurs at Tuesday. Unlike the Live server, PTS receives patches every week at more frequent rate.

Q: What is a Chaos Coin and what is Chaos Factor?
    A: Chaos Coin is a very rare drop from Chaos Chests that grant +1 Chaos Factor on use. Chaos Factor is the number of free Chaos Chests you receive every day after the daily reset.

Q: Is there a way to obtain credits without paying real money?
    A: Yes, up to 100 Mastery Rank - some of the rewards include credits. You can also buy Credit Pouches from marketplace(U) for flux. Each pouch grants 250 credits on use.

Q: What are flash deals and power deals? What is their difference?
    A: These deals sometimes appear in shop for a limited time. These offers have a very high value for a very low cost of credits. Power deals unlock when you progress in-game, unlike flash deals - they last longer,but offer less value and cost more credits - although they are still very good deals.

Q: When will Trino fix the lag?
    A: Soon™
    Gem system questions
    Q: How to socket a gem?
    A: Open your character menu(C), open the gems tab(below the active character tab), open your inventory(B), drag the gem to a free spot

Q: How to unsocket a gem?
    A: Open your inventory(B), drag the gem to a free slot in inventory. This process costs 1 re-gemerator for small gems, or 2 for the empowered ones

Q: Why I can't socket big/empowered gem?
    A: There are numerous reasons
    1. You aren't high enough lvl. You need lvl 13 for big water slot,lvl 17 for air slot and lvl 20 for fire slot
    2. You're dragging it into a small slot
    3. You already use a gem with the same effect on another slot
    4. You're trying to socket an empowered gem of a specific class to a different class

Q: How to get an empowered gem box?
    A: Trade lunar souls for empowered boxes, win them from contests, get 1 weekly from a legendary tome, get 1 or 5 of them as a rare from gem booster box

Q: How to get a class gem key?
    A: You need to get empowered gem boxes or win class contests. Empowered boxes drop class gem key fragments at common and class gem keys at uncommon. After you get 3 fragments,you can craft a class gem key in adventure crafting bench.

Q: How to get a class gem?
    A: Go to u8/u9 shores of everdark, beat a dungeon,hold down R/T on the vault to use your key

Q: What stats can a gem have?
    A: Physical/Magic damage, Critical Damage,Critical Hit,Maximum Health,%Maximum Health, Health Regeneration

Q: Why do 2 gems with the same rarity and level have different values on them?
    A: Gems are RNG based, the lowest possible gem stat values are 50% of max possible ones. Gems with 2 and 3 stats at start are much more likely to have average to maximum possible numbers on stats. Empowered Stellar Gems(including class gems) have much less RNG on numbers, if you got one with 3 stats at start - it already has the maximum possible values.

Q: What does the class gem of [insert a class here] do?
    A: Trove youtuber ScythePlays has a good playlist of class gem abilities
    Click me to see a cool mod --><-- Click me to see a cool mod
    Want a free class coin? Then click me! Wanna chat with me? Just click here! :3

Some useful tips
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Trove Language
    1. LFM=Looking for more
    2. LF= Looking for
    3. PR= Power rank
    4. DD=Double Damage/Death Defying
    5. SS=Surestrike
    6. WTS=Want to sell
    7. WTB=Want to buy
    8. HM= Hard Mode
    9. SW= Spike walker
    10. WP= Weeping Prophet
    11. Pin= Pinata God (the st boss xD)
    12. DOTM= Daughter of the Moon
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat Channels
    • Trade
    • St
    • Mining
    • Sky
    • Fishing
    • Begging (not really, pls new player, don't beg for stuff, or you won't enjoy the game)
    Quote Originally Posted by How to get classes guide
    • Now you can try them for free up to lvl 4!! So you can choose better your buy (more info here)
    • When you start Trove, your first class is free.
    • If you play RIFT (another Trion game) through the tutorial section, you can speak to a quest giver in your faction’s main city to unlock the Chloromancer class in Trove automatically. A player made a video guide to show the process.
    • At Mastery rank 3 in Trove you’ll unlock a Class Coin that you can use to unlock any class.
    • You'll also get a free Class Coin if you were referred to Trove by another player via our Refer-A-Friend program – this must occur before you reach Mastery rank 20.
    • When you reach Mastery rank 25 you’ll receive another free Class Coin.
    • You will unlock a bonus Class Coin the first time you spend 5 dollars/Euro or more on anything in the Trove Store.
    • And after all of this you can always search on the marketplace to buy class coins for flux
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpful links

Quote Originally Posted by People that deserves a hug ;)
    • Shidou*
    • ForsakenHero
    • Nevan
    • SuperBobKing
    • DarkHeat
    • Dracodino3000
    • Fasti**
    Just because yes

Answer: /join st [Put your class|st|powerrank in the chat along with what u search (LFM - Looking for man / LF: Looking for)]
    -----------
    Question: How do I turn thoise VFX off that make me lag/slowdown (maybe good for zerk groups?)
    -----------
    Question; Where do I get pemblocks/meownts/shmeeps/centaurs?
    Answer: Pemblocks & meownts drop in every world. Shmeeps drop in Uber 8+ portals, and Centaurs drop in Uber 9 worlds only.
    ------------
    Answer: You unlock class coins [2 or 3] by leveling your mastery (mastery is collecting mounts/styles/costumes/proffesions/+++). After that you can search market [U] for class coins u can buy by flux.
    -----------
    Answer: Typing /1 (global) | /2 (the current world) | /3 & ++ (Own joined chats) | /c1 t/m /c5 (For your clubs)
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shidou View Post
    Answer: /join st [Put your class|st|powerrank in the chat along with what u search (LFM - Looking for man / LF: Looking for)]
    ----------
    More upcomming? idk if I remember stupid questions
    Oh that's a nice one
    Updated, maybe with this we can see less newbie questions wasting a thread space

-----------
    -----------
    Answer: Pemblocks & meownts drop in every world. Shmeeps drop in Uber 8+ portals, and Centaurs drop in Uber 9 worlds only.
    ------------
    Answer: You unlock class coins [2 or 3] by leveling your mastery (mastery is collecting mounts/styles/costumes/proffesions/+++). After that you can search market [U] for class coins u can buy by flux.
    -----------
    ----------
    /fxenable 0 will also get rid of clouds. I somewhat frequently saw people asking how to do that.

-----------
    -----------
    ------------
    -----------
    ----------
    Wow so many help :3 ty Shidou for this, i lab u

Answer: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0

I didn't make that spreadsheet but it's super useful!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Answer: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0

I didn't make that spreadsheet but it's super useful!
    Ty, added :3

How can i check my FPS/Ping in game? /debugtext
    PS: Also usefull for fishing cuz shows location and some fishes are only caught at certain heights.

+ Reply to Thread