+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [DJ Neon/Ehko: Community Call to Arms] MAXIMUM OVERHYPE CAMPAIGN

[DJ Neon/Ehko: Community Call to Arms] MAXIMUM OVERHYPE CAMPAIGN

The original DJ Neon is over a year old.

Since then, many have believed future iterations, as well as other mods to need to be ingame.

Since then, not a single mod of mine has been accepted.

I'm personally fine with that, however...

The devs have admitted to not being able to see a LOT of mods that come through here, unless they're certain names. It's understandable given their time constraints.

I'm not about to sit on the possibility that a year's worth of dedication to one concept has actually gone unnoticed by the developers, if there's people who want this ingame.

So, I say we, as a community assist them.

They accept mods based on both community and dev team hype.

So, if you want DJ Neon finally ingame, as well as their new swaggy dragon.

Ensuring awareness is a great first step towards it!

On top of that, if the community works together to make an effort to show that they want something, the devs will more likely accept it, if not at least pay some attention to it.

This isn't just to try to get a mod or two ingame.

This is for all of those who wonder "why the heck hasn't it gotten ingame yet?"

This is for all of those who know me ingame FROM my mods.

This is for all of those who've been there for the past year with DJ Neon.

If you believe it and Ehko should be in game, then join me.

Because we need far more than hype. We need to do more than overhype these mods.

We need

MAXIMUM OVERHYPE

Check out the original mod threads!

Each image links to the mod's thread!

Thank you guys again for all the support for the likes of the DJ Neon series.

This is my idea of finally taking an initiative, and I hope you guys would agree!

So, if ya do, what're you waiting for? Get hype! GET MAXIMUM OVERHYPED!

ANY amount of awareness is good awareness!

DUAL - SUPPORTERS

Code:
    THIS Supporters list REQUIRES you to directly support the mods by getting the word out somehow, or indirectly supporting the efforts with genuine insight. 
    Whether it's through social networks, or, most simply, through your signature; this list requires help of that regard!
    You can become a supporter of both mods otherwise by commenting on the individual threads! 
    If you support ALL the threads appropriately and the mods get in, that's FOUR codes for your efforts.

-Flowey
    -Mew2ian
    -jobot 323
    -Gradepuxi
    -Milambit
    -feelthechill
    -sk8champ0
    -thebrandosis
    -coolshot55
    -Black_Hood
    -ZETANE
    Wanna easy way to help out? Check out the buttons below!

EACH ONE LINKS TO THIS THREAD. So you can quote my post and simply copy-paste the buttons into your signature!

Button 1: Sketch

A general sketch with "MAXIMUM OVERHYPE" initialized with DJ Neon's head as the "O". The biggest of the buttons.

Button 2: Sophisticated Text

Good, sophisticated text. Also glows. Good for general use; medium size.

Button 3: THE HYPE BUTTON

YOU WANT TO PRESS IT.

SMOL.

BUT FEISTY.

YOU WANT TO PRESS IT.

Also: I'm very grateful for all the support on the mods! While discussing them is just as fine here, please make sure to put any specific feedback about the mount or costume in its respective thread. I'm just mentioning it now just in case, as it's not actually a problem.

You did a nice job here, also love your poster, but maybe make the text below it a bit smaller so it won't be so huge? Well done!

Now that MoP is live and (not) in the works, i think devs should be free enough to look at the mod subforum again, so i hope this one has a chance.

Super hype on these mod

Very impressive mods of high quality. I'd really like to help you hype those mods (maybe make a signature so we can advertise your thread anywhere on the forum?) and I hope you'll be able to achieve success.
    I'd really hope people like FriedSushi, Aviarei, Milambit and other great modders could help you with this, you've done great job and you deserve a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradepuxi View Post
    Very impressive mods of high quality. I'd really like to help you hype those mods (maybe make a signature so we can advertise your thread anywhere on the forum?) and I hope you'll be able to achieve success.
    I'd really hope people like FriedSushi, Aviarei, Milambit and other great modders could help you with this, you've done great job and you deserve a reward.
    If you make a sig i would use it :3
    Click me to see a cool mod --><-- Click me to see a cool mod
    Want a free class coin? Then click me! Wanna chat with me? Just click here! :3

Alright, a signature's definitely a good idea! Thanks Grade!

I have a physics exam in 30 minutes, BUT I'll make several signatures of varying sizes (so they don't take up too much from your actual signatures) right after I get out.

They'll be simple, around the lines of what I currently got going on in mine. But if you really wanna use a signature before I'm outta the exam, copying my image will work for now xD

*Edit: Nope no time tonight; Calc exam in the morning/afternoon and I'm exhausted as is

I think, if you got one of the more accomplished modders to msg a dev about them? I got my centaur mod in game, that had almost no community support, so maybe make a centaur mod? They seem to grab half made mods, if they have little of what the mod is. But with the recent centaur update...
    Maybe the vfx are a bit heavy? But then again the devs would probably make new ones.
    Goodbye Trove, you can thank MoP for this.

I AGREE this mod is awesome looking and should be in trove. I support u bro...or...girl...whatever u are i support this mod

Banned
    Oh my god this is a great mod

+ Reply to Thread