+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Open Letter to the Devs - Take this Seriously

And it is Avarem's prerogative to make it different than the other Trion games and set a new standard. Trove can be that successful. Its only been Live for a year and it can regain that momentum. They just need to show that they care more about fun and game play than they do about money. - Eloc Freidon
    if you make people like what you do the money will make it's self. Don't make people need to pay money, make them WANT to pay money because they love what you are doing and want to support it.

I'm really surprised a mod hasn't come in to censor you yet, it seems that's all they do on these forums.

I've been playing since the dracolyte was added. The game was fun for a long time, but then they stopped adding meaningful things to the game. I came back right after they decided to kill the game with the classes for $ patch. Since then I haven't seen anything added that hasn't involved heavy P2W mechanics. They're slowly killing their game and they know it, their refusal to address any honest feedback on this forum is proof that they no longer care about their product.

I payed almost 14,500$ in this game. An I won't be supporting the game anymore till I see Actual Content. It's sad that the devs didn't add in New PvP games modes like FFA, S&D, BoatRace, etc. An other awesome things like newer biomes with new mobs.
    D-O-S Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1K4hUGO
    D-O-S Jr Academy Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1ZhK9xS
    IGN: BlueSparrow
    Join my Guild(s) too earn tons of free stuff, and have lots of fun.
    Referral (Earn a Free Class Coin): TL9ZXZ37Z3Q23GTX32NG

i have to agree with this thread.
    i now quit after i spent roughly 20 hours of farming for 0 gemlvls. it is a ridiculous system they implented, and honestly, GL to everyone who sticks around longer, u may need of it...
    For refferals Klick here and login, then click here and reedem my code.

"The believe in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness" -Joseph Conrad

Really didn't want to pitch in here but seems like I should at this point. With MoP they have reduced the power we had while holding it behind a one week paywall effectively selling content we already had back to us (see ST). Our progression is now based on rng more than ever and is tied with a major resource sink and micro transaction boosters. We have so much repeated content at this point with nothing really new that a person who is level 10 has already seen everything the game has to offer and MoP did not help but in fact made it far worse.

+1 the artificial difficulty is real
    IGN: Attikus

i like dogs

+1

Here's an idea! New boss monsters, New buffs and most of all.. NEW. COMMON. ENEMIES. That'll spice things up even if it doesn't solve the ****ing problem.
    Life isn't sure.
    -Mew Masuki

this will explain what path trion is taking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U

Quote Originally Posted by Multilateral View Post
    this will explain what path trion is taking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U
    Thanks for the link.

Excellent description of Defiance and Devilian.

Sorry if I came of as offensive that was not my intent. What i was trying to get at is that don't have one of the first things you say about a new idea be "and to get this go to x tab in the shop". If you don't push the need for money as much then people will be a lot less salty about giving their money. If this also come off as offensive to any of the devs i am sorry as it was not my intent i was just trying to give support and info for the thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast