+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Madefire Graphic Novel] Revenge: A Trove PvP Novel

Exclamation [Madefire Graphic Novel] Revenge: A Trove PvP Novel

I finally finished!!!!!!

Read the motion book on the image or here: http://content.madefire.com/s-aa6f4a...53/index.html#

Heya, sorry to bother you and I don't want to sound like I'm nit-picking, but some of the text was a tad too hard to read. I don't know, maybe it's just the fact that I don't have the best vision, but I struggled to read some of the pages. Again I don't mean to sound rude.

Other than that, I thought that this was a great comic!
    IGN:Kalmari
    Mastery 300+
    Proud member of:

Under Mastery Rank 20? Want a free class coin?
    If so, enter this code: LN2GL6EQ6JG36REXD7HT at https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow !
    Help me get to 30 referrals!

Quote Originally Posted by Deciphyr View Post
    Heya, sorry to bother you and I don't want to sound like I'm nit-picking, but some of the text was a tad too hard to read. I don't know, maybe it's just the fact that I don't have the best vision, but I struggled to read some of the pages. Again I don't mean to sound rude.
    Oh It doesn't bother me that you said that... I really wished that people would be able to zoom in to this so you could actually read it. This is my first Madefire Motion book so mistakes are bound to happen.

Next time though... I'll make sure the text is bigger.

Hello,

You motion book is superb. I've been struggling with my first Madefire motion novel, and it's in vain. I guess I'm not a tech guy at all. Do you have any tutorials or recommendations for me? Sorry for asking, I'm just a beginner.

We always learn from the first steps.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurnottheking View Post
    Hello,

You motion book is superb. I've been struggling with my first Madefire motion novel, and it's in vain. I guess I'm not a tech guy at all. Do you have any tutorials or recommendations for me how to
    write my essay and novel? Sorry for asking, I'm just a beginner.

We always learn from the first steps.

Update: I've just found a short guide by ikazon How To Use The Motion Book Tool on DeviantArt. Will check it.

+ Reply to Thread