+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Game freezes constantly while playing

@Hesk @ZamboniChaos - It's without a doubt server issues, too many people are suffering from it, I spoke with GMs (4) through support tickets, for the course of about a week. They tried everything to fix it my end, nothing worked. The fact it affects so many people means it's an issue on Trion's end. They told me they were going to inform the Dev team about the issue, but they always say that in Support Tickets and actually do nothing. Something needs to be said to Trion urgently, otherwise players will just get bored that no-one is listening to them and quit.

same problem ): would love to see some sorta solution

Same same

Essentially having the same exact issues. The game was losing it's fun factor as this has been going on for months, at this point I find myself simply logging in to complete daily rewards and to do weekly Shadow Towers. Even that is becoming too unpleasant to want to accomplish on a weekly basis now.

I have run Direct X diagnostics (DxDiag) and everything was just peachy.
    I have uninstalled trove deleting all files across my computer including files in user/AppData
    I have cleared more space on Harddrive.
    I have added more RAM, now at 12GB.
    I have updated Video and Audio drivers. DirectX and OpenGL are the current version.
    I have attempted all Trove recommended fixes.

Lastly, I have monitored what my computer is doing when the freezing occurs. Essentially, the CPU is spiking to 100% on all threads, it doesn't matter if it's in DirectX or OpenGL for Video card, and settings don't have an effect either.

I'd really like to be able to actually play the game again. When you combine server lag with game freezeups, it takes any fun you could possibly muster up and tosses it in the garbage.

Computer Specifications,
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional SP1, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965 (3.40 GHz)
    RAM: 12 GB DDR3
    GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 950

I noticed the freezing problems started to get painfully bad about a couple months ago, I was freezing before, but it was rare. I have always gone on the lowest graphics settings, in fact I also have had to play in retromode for almost the entirety of my gaming for trove, things move pretty smoothly and fine, no lag, yet as someone mentioned, when the game freezes, the cpu usage spikes to 100%. I saw that someone mentioned mods being a possible cause for the freezes? perhaps we all could find what mods and other details that we have in common that could be the reason for the freezes?What is it that all the victims of the freezing have in common?

Yeah I'm having the same problem, the game is unplayable at the moment, and even worse, Its always freezes when I join other world. So if I want to farm I have to stay in that world or the game will crashes. and I disabled Multithread mode but it still freezes, please help me. I couldn't get my daily Chaos Factor reward. help me so I can get into the game. I cant also do daily Rewards. even it took me like 5 minutes to try again (When a "trove.exe stopped working" message pops up, then I should choose "Close the program" or "Wait for the program to respond" and when I click "Close the program" a "Windows is checking for the solution" message appears, and I have to wait like 5 minutes) its actually very confusing.

+ Reply to Thread