+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Game freezes constantly while playing

Game freezes constantly while playing

This has been going on for a while now and at this point the game is unplayable. I use to be able to fix it with a computer reset but now it just keeps doing it. Heres exactly what happens every 10 seconds average the game completely freezes cutting all sound and freezing the screen. If i was moving the game will just keep taking me in that direction until it unfreezes. Any action i make takes no effect during the freeze and its random how long it freezes sometimes only a second other times 10+ seconds. This is not a graphics error i can play the division on max settings with no lag. The worst part is it happens even when im standing still as in not rendering anything else it just freezes. The game is unplayable at this point and its very disappointing since i bought mantle of power so if anyone has any idea for this please let me know. Also note i have tried Direct X and OpenGL both do the same freezing. Graphics level makes no difference it happens just as frequently at high as it does at low.

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    If you haven't already, you may want to review our troubleshooting steps for crashing issues and make sure you've tried them all.

If that doesn't help, go ahead and contact our CS team directly. When you do, make sure to provide them with your DxDiag info and a summary of the steps you've tried. This will help speed up their investigation. Best of luck!

Just noticed this thread and it felt as if I had written it. I have the same problem and have messed around with quiet many recommended solutions.
    Starting as admin wont work, neither do creating pageing files, lowering video settings, ending tasks in background, reinstalling the game or even reinstalling windows work. I even tried older driver versions for my graphics in order to prevent problems with the new windows 10 compatible drivers, didnt worl either.
    For me it started with the new modpack, so I guess the problem must be somewhere hidden there.

the game isnt crashing its just freezing then unfreezing repeativly

i can make a video and post it on youtube if you need to see what my issue is

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hello Venus Morbidae and shad0wgun, please submit a helpdesk ticket as outlined above, so that we can review your DxDiag and attempt to troubleshoot the issue.

Has this problem been fixed? I have the same exact issue.

yeah. I have same problem. 10+ seconds lag. every 1-2 minutes
    my clubworld /joinworld CEBEP
    use my referal code and get FREE CLASS COIN ZTTNXMHFKE7KDGJLDTK6 use here >>>>redeem code<<<<<<

try trions steps, they help 100% its not their problem its your pc, their engine is perfect

What completely fixed freezing / crashing issues for me and many of my friends was disabling multithreading in Settings -> Miscellaneous (there's the option "Enable Multithreading", uncheck it and restart the game)

+ Reply to Thread