Page 1 of 136 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Schedule - ONLINE

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Wink PTS Schedule - ONLINE

PTS is currently ONLINE.

Would you guys please treat us with Ganda of Power so we can go farther in testing of this awesome update?

Edit: This post was written at the time when GoP was way more needed.

well it explains that i couldn't log in
    IGN : Emeraudia, Mastery : 400
    Club : Sweet Dreams

Under mastery 20? Use this code in your glyph account, and you will get a free class coin
    ----> XN62NP6F6QMMDLN6T3YQ <-------

Will we be able to buy all the packs (or at least the MoP packs) please.

Quote Originally Posted by gexxel View Post
    Will we be able to buy all the packs (or at least the MoP packs) please.
    yes i am annoyed that you disable the ability to get almost all the store stuff on pts, also, if we cant get things from the store then we cant find possible bugs with the items from them, and the bugs being stuff like i have seen in the past few days players riding there dragon mounts but being in there ship at the same time on land (yes that's an actual bug i found)

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondPanda207 View Post
    yes i am annoyed that you disable the ability to get almost all the store stuff on pts, also, if we cant get things from the store then we cant find possible bugs with the items from them, and the bugs being stuff like i have seen in the past few days players riding there dragon mounts but being in there ship at the same time on land (yes that's an actual bug i found)
    They don't want people to buy all the packs because some of them include pinatas or end game things. Devs want people to progress, while doing that you may find more bugs instead of riding a ganda all the time and attempting to do shadow towers. Pinatas make a lot of lag, which obviously ruins player progress experience and bug finding. About 50% of bugs are found by advancing in the game. (It's my personal hypothesis about that don't judge me xD)

tis is true cause I see a bugs here and there leveling up the ship is the first one I saw to

Yes the rng on the empowered gem boxes more GoP

Yes the RNG on the empowered gem boxes is brutal I think there should be at least get a GoP every patch because some new players aren't able to get the items needed for MoP testing quick enough and the more players that can test MoP the more feed back is sent for further patches and improvements benefiting everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jhheight View Post
    They don't want people to buy all the packs because some of them include pinatas or end game things. Devs want people to progress, while doing that you may find more bugs instead of riding a ganda all the time and attempting to do shadow towers. Pinatas make a lot of lag, which obviously ruins player progress experience and bug finding. About 50% of bugs are found by advancing in the game. (It's my personal hypothesis about that don't judge me xD)
    I personally think bug testing would be made easier with at least all gem packs, and maybe remove pinatas from pts, so that with all the insane things already happening our sad computers can hopefully get a bit better

I agree 100% with these people Trion Worlds

First of all the whole reason for a PTS is for people to test new things and see if we like it or if something may be wrong to report it to you people as fast as we can. I feel what you have done to the store not only destroys the game for us who want to try out the new things but its also Like locking us out of the store simply because of the people who Abuse it.....most of us Do not buy 20,000 chaos chests nor do we buy care to buy 100 of one thing we only get what we need to be able to test new stuff out and personally I got bored of the PTS after trying to level to 10 and thats sad. Their are new worlds to explore new areas to see and your locking people out of getting to see the game which might get you tons of new players. Please stop making us suffer because of these ******s that abuse your store if your really that concerned make a dam limit to what people buy but at least give us a chance to test the dam PTS out and see what you added so we can actually enjoy it rather than wish we could.