+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Damage and regen calculator.

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #11
    Senior Community Manager
    Thanks for taking the time to put this together, SloWolfe! We've identified a bug in one of our damage calculators which we're getting fixed now. I'll post more info on that change once we've got it sorted out on our test environment.

Glad it could be of some new use. It is just a bit surreal that it helped confirm things on your end. Will wait here for whatever needs fixing to be fixed.

This calculator is magnificent. Props to ya

Thanks a ton, if I ever make something I'll make sure to give a special thanks to you.

This needs an update :P
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    This needs an update :P
    How so? Did I miscalculate something? If you or anyone finds something wrong please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by SloWolfe View Post
    How so? Did I miscalculate something? If you or anyone finds something wrong please let me know.
    There were some damage coefficient changes in the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by SloWolfe View Post
    Thread ended up buried under a few pages so I though you did not update it with the newest patch changes :
    - Pirate Captain's ARR-tillery cannons now deal the same damage as regular First Mate cannons.
    - Neon Ninja - Class Gem - Increased the damage co-efficient for 3 ring stars to 9.5, and increased the critical multiplier for 3 ring starts to 2.5

Also changes in the patch before that on 4.26th
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

Ah those changes. Since both of those only apply to class gems and I only have a few added so far I didn't need to adjust anything. I will add those in though since I do know the coefficients and crit modifier.

HR is such a useless stat. Unless someone can point to me how it can be used because 9 stat slots wasted for little gain is not worth a stat, and regens of allies and emblems are far superior.

+ Reply to Thread