+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Superstition not working

Superstition is this :
    1 point = 0.01% chance to be heart-a-phoned by Avarem when he is online .
    Also 0.01% more chance for magic find to double trigger in a single roll .

(I know this because I've been testing it for ages . I used the phone on Avarem during a certain livestream while I was /hidden . I remained hidden with superstition on for many months . One day I removed /hide for a short time and Avarem used the phone back . Got me off guard .)

Also , I did not tell you this but it also gives a % chance for Kevin to come back and bring Armageddon upon Trove . Also Zombie Grumpntug .
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

What's up with the pemblock sacrifice talk going on in here..

Seriously pemblocks should be coveted and stored in the thousands in your own personal treasure chest. Failure to do anything other then that with pemblocks is absolutely insane.

Everyone knows that superstition only works when you're using /dance to fight anyway.
    Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.― Mark Twain

Banned
    Yeah we clearly need to be sacrificing Cactotes instead.
    Actually has anyone tried sacrificing a mushroom man?

Quote Originally Posted by Stedms View Post
    What's up with the pemblock sacrifice talk going on in here...
    Don't worry, with Shmeeps coming soon they will make better sacrifices, cause you know they are more pure than the dirty Pemblocks.

You guys are no help... But than again I guess that's probably why so few people know of spawn down in the maze. You guys should really explore more often in trove there are many secrets people don't know about. They add in tons of stuff that they don't announce because they want players to explore and figure it out on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by SausageBlaster View Post
    You guys are no help... But than again I guess that's probably why so few people know of spawn down in the maze. You guys should really explore more often in trove there are many secrets people don't know about. They add in tons of stuff that they don't announce because they want players to explore and figure it out on their own.
    You can't be serious? Please supply pics if you think its real...
    IGN:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHeat View Post
    You can't be serious? Please supply pics if you think its real...
    I'm not trying to prove anything. I was just asking Mr. E a question lol...

Quote Originally Posted by SloWolfe View Post
    Don't worry, with Shmeeps coming soon they will make better sacrifices, cause you know they are more pure than the dirty Pemblocks.
    What the flux did you just say about pemblocks? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pembmarines, and we’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Shadow Towers, and I have over 300 confirmed DOTM kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and I’m the top pemblock in the entire Stedms armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another dungeon. I will Radiant Arrow you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on these Trove Realms, mark my words. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Stedms Marine Corps and I will use all the Stellar Gear to defeat you in PvP.
    Jk lmao kek
    Mastery 300+ | Main Classes: SH 8000+, Revenant 5000+ | Mod(s) ingame: Grim Thrones, Bonecutter X-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    The meme is strong with this one.
    Currently playing Overwatch and Elite Dangerous. Owns over 6 million flux, a friend has 120 million. Game broken? Nah!
    Steam: Stealth545 / Battle.Net: Stealth545#2916

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth545 View Post
    What the flux did you just say about pemblocks? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pembmarines, and weve been involved in numerous secret raids on Shadow Towers, and I have over 300 confirmed DOTM kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare and Im the top pemblock in the entire Stedms armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another dungeon. I will Radiant Arrow you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on these Trove Realms, mark my words. Not only am I extensively trained in melee combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Stedms Marine Corps and I will use all the Stellar Gear to defeat you in PvP.
    Jk lmao kek
    The meme is strong with this one.
    IGN: Mastery, Old name was Deltah, I might change back to it :P
    Mastery 320 Gold name Clubs: Laezaria, Patagonia(officer) Garden Of Wool and Fortras Fan Club(storage)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    It's good to see so many cool names getting picked up. Must have just missed getting "Dank" for myself.
    Fasti is my fav dev ez

+ Reply to Thread