Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RIP SureStrike 100% Crit Hit

On second thought. I came to the conclusion that this change will be interesting, but when do we get the maximum value of all parameters - it doesn't make any sense.. after all, content is where it to apply - no

good change in my eyes, makes crit hit actually matter on gear and all in all gives more build diversity than just everyone using the damage emblem and surestrike emblem.
    I am against the current hourly challenges of Trove.

For my referral link : https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Battle Through The Heavens is such an awesome light novel ( Wuxia ) !

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuushima View Post
    more build diversity
    +1
    This is never a bad thing. Unless we enter minion flask meta

so at first you want us to grind 24/7 to get acceptable gems and 1 Level each week (or so). thats ok i guess
    but at the same time you make grinding to a actual challenge by nerfing surestrike, dont you think thats a bit to much at one Point?

Quote Originally Posted by OPECI View Post
    so at first you want us to grind 24/7 to get acceptable gems and 1 Level each week (or so). thats ok i guess
    but at the same time you make grinding to a actual challenge by nerfing surestrike, dont you think thats a bit to much at one Point?
    we get build diversity and an insane amount of stats via gems. I've seen gems with easily over 100% crit damage, that mixed with the increased values of crit hit on gear will be insanely strong. Don't worry too much.
    I am against the current hourly challenges of Trove.

For my referral link : https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Battle Through The Heavens is such an awesome light novel ( Wuxia ) !

but im worrying ^^
    expecially at the beginning of MoP on live, when we dont have any gems or Level 21+.
    i know ist going to be easier later, i tested pts A LOT (like didnt Play live the time when pts was online).

Quote Originally Posted by OPECI View Post
    but im worrying ^^
    expecially at the beginning of MoP on live, when we dont have any gems or Level 21+.
    i know ist going to be easier later, i tested pts A LOT (like didnt Play live the time when pts was online).
    It is just like being a newbie again. No pain no gain.

Quote Originally Posted by SloWolfe View Post
    Yep, saw this blowing up quickly. People really can't see this as a good change but instead still feel the need to rely on crutches to support them. The amount of gut reactions without actually thinkging about the change is amazing. It is not like this improves the game by removing the requirement of these emblems.
    I always thought the most fair thing to do to make Surestrike not practically mandatory on every build would be not a flat hundred% or twenty, now, but instead have it multiply crit hit. That way if you wanted to to be maximum damage you actually had to compromise somewhere and be more of a glass cannon.

But, to change something so drastically that, the way they built their game (Higher difficulty means more health and damage for enemies nothing else. "See? Harder.") it almost was needed. Building for survivability or versatility isn't what they've designed the game around, only damage damage damage faster faster faster.

This is coming from someone who never bought into "Crit Damage Surestrike is the only thing that matters, Crit Damage every second stat or go home."
    But so drastically changing a build the majority of endgame players RELY on? I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post
    The game isn't in Beta anymore. Stop treating it like it is.

THIS NERF IS ******* BAD EVERYONE WASTED MONEY TO BUY THIS ******* SS EMBLEM!!!
    20% ??? SET IT ON 50% OR 75% IT WILL BE MUCH BETTER !!!

sry for capslock but i am veeeery ANGRY !!!

This actually makes me a little sad haha :,( but kinda understand why it was needed