Thread: [IDEA] If you want to keep RNG on gems...

Hybrid View

[IDEA] If you want to keep RNG on gems...

If you want to keep RNG on gems could you at least make it more controlled RNG?

First idea is to let us see the min-max roll of a stat by holding a keybind when hovering the gem. (this idea is coming from another game)

EDIT looks like my suggestion is in basically

Something like this:

Now I hold CTRL and it displays the min-max of every stat.

Using in-game picture (idea I have no clue what the real numbers are):

Now second idea or more important one, let us reroll at least 1 stat of the gem, we can only pick one stat to reroll, we can't go back and reroll a different stat.

So if my gem has Physical damage, Critical Damage and health regen, I could pick health regen and try to reroll into a different stat and to also to try to reroll the same stat to a higher roll.

Something like this:

Now I select the stat I don't want or want to make it roll higher and I can see a list of possible stats I can get from rerolling and the min-max.

After I select I won't be able to select any of the other stats to reroll, I'll be stuck with this one to reroll forever.

Probably not possible to implement this in a week time frame but please try to reconsider something like this at least to make it more RNG controlled...

looks like my suggestion came into life <3

Quote Originally Posted by Novuhz View Post
    looks like my suggestion came into life <3
    Now all we have to do is wait for the PTS to come back up so we can test these things with our main accounts.