+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shores of everdark portal

Shores of everdark portal

I think the cost of these portals is waaay too much. 25 and 50 HoD would still be a lot but bearable. Afterall they are accesible in the hub for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicasajt View Post
    I think the cost of these portals is waaay too much. 25 and 50 HoD would still be a lot but bearable. Afterall they are accesible in the hub for free.
    Club effort

#OnlyOneWhoLikesPVP
    1138 pvp heads and counting.
    do "/joinworld DrNinja PvP Arenas" to see the collection (and a pvp map in the making)

Yeah I thought that they were a lot to begin with, even with it being a club effort. But then yesterday a small group of us farmed a lot and had some others donated by other members and reached 150 in 1 day. So yeah, not that difficult - considering we're only really a medium sized community. But I was proud of everyone

Not really meant for personal use but instead is a goal for clubs. The price is fine if a couple people pitch in and thee is not really a need to rush into making them since you already have Hub portals.

Quote Originally Posted by SloWolfe View Post
    Not really meant for personal use but instead is a goal for clubs. The price is fine if a couple people pitch in and thee is not really a need to rush into making them since you already have Hub portals.
    Yeah im actually kinda excited to have something for my club to work towards together!

we have like 75 members in the club. about 15 of them plays the game and like 7 plays actively. maybe one of them besides me would help to get the 150 HoD but im at 0 atm because of the new dragon. i crafted our sky portal all alone when it wasnt cheap and im planning to craft all new portals from u6 all alone too but these are just too much for me

Eh, guess I better start farming.
    D-O-S Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1K4hUGO
    D-O-S Jr Academy Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1ZhK9xS
    IGN: BlueSparrow
    Join my Guild(s) too earn tons of free stuff, and have lots of fun.
    Referral (Earn a Free Class Coin): TL9ZXZ37Z3Q23GTX32NG

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSparrow View Post
    Eh, guess I better start farming.
    ^+1 this

as a side note, i farmed 9 HoD yesterday, and i didnt spent much time farmin though. u cannot even call it club effort, get a good group of 8 people and farm 2-3 hours, and u have half of what u need. make it 2 groups and u got all u need easy in 1 day.
    For refferals Klick here and login, then click here and reedem my code.

"The believe in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness" -Joseph Conrad

I think the point of this thread is that there is no point to being able to craft the portal at all. Mays well just let us toss it in our Cornerstones.

Just wait until it gets cheaper like sky realm portal did . Than homeworld owners will be able to craft it for themselves too .
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast