Thread: Pls make the gem boxes auto-loot

Pls make the gem boxes auto-loot

Is really annoying have to search the box in the middle of orange items
    Click me to see a cool mod --><-- Click me to see a cool mod
    Want a free class coin? Then click me! Wanna chat with me? Just click here! :3

it's for stop leeching

IGN: Jampire
    Mastery Rank: 400+, Patron Points: 220
    Free Class Coin

Or just pick everything up. If you're flaking for damage, and you should be, you'll have to stop for flasks anyway. It takes two seconds to deconstruct. Why pass up free flux and eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennry View Post
    Or just pick everything up. If you're flaking for damage, and you should be, you'll have to stop for flasks anyway. It takes two seconds to deconstruct. Why pass up free flux and eyes?
    All that flux and eyes from legendary gear, worth! With the changes to forging and decon values there is no point at all picking up anything less than a S1, just clogs up your inventory with useless junk. The boxes should just auto collect like all the other boxes, there is no reason they shouldn't except to waste time.

Quote Originally Posted by SloWolfe View Post
    All that flux and eyes from legendary gear, worth! With the changes to forging and decon values there is no point at all picking up anything less than a S1, just clogs up your inventory with useless junk. The boxes should just auto collect like all the other boxes, there is no reason they shouldn't except to waste time.
    Rich people problems. Even after two Ganda pulls, I still think every bit counts.

And the upgrade changes shouldn't mater in this as so many people knew that when farming for flux, upgrading less than S1s was a waste. The changes on salvage values made even S1s debatable.

I think the real topic should be why we're still getting Legendary drops past U6. They really should have shifted that more.

I'd rather it autoloot too. It's such a waste of time especially when farming with a group when you have the search through the legendary items.
    IGN:

But Legendary is Rare. It drops in U9.

*Sarcastic*
    D-O-S Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1K4hUGO
    D-O-S Jr Academy Recruiting Thread: http://bit.ly/1ZhK9xS
    IGN: BlueSparrow
    Join my Guild(s) too earn tons of free stuff, and have lots of fun.
    Referral (Earn a Free Class Coin): TL9ZXZ37Z3Q23GTX32NG