Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUI] Simply Dark

Updated GUI. Quest Tracker as well as Welcome Screen are partially skinned now. Design is subject to change. Will work on other modules soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_Mustard View Post
    Updated GUI. Quest Tracker as well as Welcome Screen are partially skinned now. Design is subject to change. Will work on other modules soon.
    Ah kool to know. Downloaded it
    My Trovesaurus Account
    In Game Name: ArtiusFox PTS: Artius222
    Mastery Rank: Live: *423* PTS: *394*
    Chaos Factor: Live: 4 PTS: 13, Battle Factor: Live: 3 PTS: 0
    Current Flux: 3,195
    Classes Unlocked: 15/15 All 7.5k+ PR
    My Club: Fox World, Props: 727 Come see it, Club also in PTS.
    Help me get Disaeon: Get Referred Here (Below 20 Mastery) 7/30
    Applying Mods with: Tmod Files, 23 Mods Active(Live)
    Signature Updated as of 11/15/17 3:30 AM EST(Eastern USA)

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_Mustard View Post
    Thanks for this great UI replacement mod. I like it a lot so on that note, was wondering if you could fix the new shadow levels to display and icon on top right, like for every other rarity - Shadow Lvl 1 items have a nice black square there, but SL2, 3, 4 are missing it. Here's a pic with 2x shadow lvl 1 ring on left, and 2x shadow lvl 2 on right.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...hadowLevel.jpg

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Tombzz View Post
    Thanks for this great UI replacement mod. I like it a lot so on that note, was wondering if you could fix the new shadow levels to display and icon on top right, like for every other rarity - Shadow Lvl 1 items have a nice black square there, but SL2, 3, 4 are missing it. Here's a pic with 2x shadow lvl 1 ring on left, and 2x shadow lvl 2 on right.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...hadowLevel.jpg

Thanks again!
    ^_^ glad it is helpful

When i get a chance to update in a few days I will work on this, thanks for pointing it out! (away from home atm)

Also the mastery points you get from learning items doesn't show up because they are a black text on black background.

Thx dusty again for your mod! but with the new update it's a complete mess.. the golden thtread say every reward is : 1 , the welcome screen is a little weird, like the shop screen, the life and energy is just complete black, can't see anything :/ and i think it's all, and yeah like my VDD, the collections not show the mastery point... if you can fix that, thx !

Like i said earlier i can't update things for several days. (no pc). When i get back to the real world i will update it, promise. Thanks for your patience all

Hi i just wanted to tell you that i love the simply dark design. Well i didnt like the hotbar so i threw it away, but the rest is amazing. I literally cant play with the vanilla colors anymore xD

Keep up the good work!
    Oh and i dont want to stress you, but do you have a rough idea on how long it will take until you updated the files?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamy View Post
    Hi i just wanted to tell you that i love the simply dark design. Well i didnt like the hotbar so i threw it away, but the rest is amazing. I literally cant play with the vanilla colors anymore xD

Keep up the good work!
    Oh and i dont want to stress you, but do you have a rough idea on how long it will take until you updated the files?
    I believe it will be couple of weeks before dusty will be able to update it, he is out of town i believe correct me if I'm wrong dusty
    Mastery Level: 222
    IGN: ALG_RAMPAGE_X
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Trovesaurus Mod Database: http://www.trovesaurus.com/ | VoxelBusters: http://www.voxelbusters.net | Referral Link: http://www.trovesaurus.com/link.php?id=223 Referral Code: XMHNDX3RWLNQGWNGLDFH

Updated GUI to Polish Patch. Some modules like welcome screen I unedited and will update after next patch.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast