+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patch - 7AM PST (2PM GMT) - 3/15/2016

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #91
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymh View Post
    how can I see my referral code anyway guys?
    1. Go to the Refer-A-Friend page and sign in.
    2. Click the button to copy your Refer-A-Friend link to Clipboard.
    3. Paste that link in the browser or any word processing program.
    4. Look for the section of that link that reads "voucherCode=".
    5. The code that follows the = sign is your RAF voucher.

Quote Originally Posted by xDerpedDirtx View Post
    RIP Boat jumping.

If boat jumping is actually gone, THANK GOD. This was the most annoying mechanic in the game. It's the equal to people constantly sprint-sliding in warframe. "
    MUST GET THERE BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE, Destroy like 3 dungeons before they catch up, then BOAT HOP to like 3 more! YEAHHHH, forget the group. Solo player lyfe! "

I will not miss this anti-social tool of group challenge destruction. Now we will all get there at the same time at least. You know, and actually do " Multiplayer".

Quote Originally Posted by XILED White Mage View Post
    Not ganda you'd be short 3 mil
    dang I forgot.... 4 MILLION or make that 10000000000 MILLION yup....

ITS OPEN YES YES YES AND..... no..... rip boats

Well boat jumping may be gone, but can still use projectile boosting and jumppad boosting. Ill just need to reconfigure my cornerstone for optimal 360 jumppad boosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneky View Post
    If boat jumping is actually gone, THANK GOD. This was the most annoying mechanic in the game. It's the equal to people constantly sprint-sliding in warframe. "
    MUST GET THERE BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE, Destroy like 3 dungeons before they catch up, then BOAT HOP to like 3 more! YEAHHHH, forget the group. Solo player lyfe! "

I will not miss this anti-social tool of group challenge destruction. Now we will all get there at the same time at least. You know, and actually do " Multiplayer".
    Exactly! That plus I physically can't hit the controls to boat-hop (I've got a spinal cord injury; long story) and it's good cause for me to outright hate the bug. Btw I notice you seem to have converted "tool of mass destruction" to fit the situation as "anti-social tool of group challenge destruction"... i kinda like it

thank you so much for fixing that bug for the fae, I can finally play it again instead of just going tomb raiser all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10