Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlecoX View Post
    Errmergedh!
    I LOVE DIS!
    BobCat is life
    GadgetCat? Lol wut no ITS BOBCAT NOW!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_Mustard View Post
    To LegoBrickolas, it was sort of a MacGyver job. The top beams are part of the original mounts butt, carrige is the front part of the body, the scoop is the first neck part as that is where the Bull Dozer's head actually was. I can't really explain how Milambit turned hoof prints/gears into tire treads/tires though, that is still kind of magical to me :P
    Huh, How much trial and error went into this? You saying that only makes me curious about how many attempts it took to get it juuust right. :P

Quote Originally Posted by LegoBrickolas View Post
    Huh, How much trial and error went into this? You saying that only makes me curious about how many attempts it took to get it juuust right. :P
    I can't say for the model, but... The positioning for vfx in popcornfx was quite awkward and it's kinda hard to gauge positioning at all compared to the game world while between effects some stuff has to be adjusted. Not to mention a bluescreen or two and popcornfx constantly crashing thanks to Nvidia's latest driver. (I figured out and dealt with that after the fact...). xP Once it was all in place, the "trial" went into high gear for me as I'd adjust a single value to nudge something in a direction and immediately open Trove to test. So, about 5 openings of trove per 10 minutes average.

I will say there was a lot of creative discussion between Dusty and I, with a lot of back and forth file sending as we repeatedly adjusted our sides to go with what the other was doing (such as replacing the voxel wheels with beams so I could place vfx tires).
    "to be neutral, to be passive in a situation is to collaborate with whatever is going on." - Howard Zinn

...This is some music I made...

Little boxes on the hillside, / Little boxes made of ticky-tacky,
    Little boxes on the hillside...
    Little boxes, all the same...

Milambit23/Lykos23/Milambit - That guy what once roamed the Trove Creations Subreddit
    kak Быль Брat

Quote Originally Posted by CryoGX View Post
    This. Is. Nuts.

Like, this deserves to be a mount that tunnels infinitely through anything that isn't cornerstone or restricted club space, regardless of world.

Great freakin' job you guys; it's a huge investment that I can easily see!

If only I had the mount lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinoxide View Post
    ROFL this is every Tonka Truck childs dream! and i grew up playing with Tonka Trucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlecoX View Post
    Errmergedh!
    I LOVE DIS!
    BobCat is life
    Thanks for the support! <3 I can totally see the Tonka trunk thing ^_^

Actually just one attempt for most of it for me. Most of the time went into the curves of the top bars.

When I started on the project I was going to stuff it all into one section and have it be like a solid rock, no separate vibrations. Stared with the Scoop first. It worked out in the place the Bull's head was, though it was in a totally different location. Tore out the feet. Then when I went to the other parts I threw some placeholder in the butt of the Bull Dozer as an experiment and they didn't appear to move too strangely (1 by 40 blue blocks going from the place of the head to the end of the butt). So I ran with it. The fact that it worked so well was totally unexpected. Never had a mod or attempt at a mod unfold this easily before (Milambits first post in this thread is actually a joke. From start to finish it was 8 hours for both of us, with breaks this took us about 5 hours in total).

The only thing that was reworked were the wheels. Originally they were made solid in Qubicle and Milambit was going to do tread around them when they were supposed to be moving, but the model moved around with such variation that it looked horrible, so he recommended he make the entire wheel himself. Worked out perfectly, much better then solid wheels would of been.

All of my mods I remove all the original parts and remake totally from scratch, so that might of made this easier for me to approach then someone else who usually just modifies the original. (though I did keep and heavily modify part of Screamheart's seat and the part right in front of it a little)

Banned

Actually just one attempt for most of it for me. Most of the time went into the curves of the top bars.

When I started on the project I was going to stuff it all into one section and have it be like a solid rock, no separate vibrations. Stared with the Scoop first. It worked out in the place the Bull's head was, though it was in a totally different location. Tore out the feet. Then when I went to the other parts I threw some placeholder in the butt of the Bull Dozer as an experiment and they didn't appear to move too strangely (1 by 40 blue blocks going from the place of the head to the end of the butt). So I ran with it. The fact that it worked so well was totally unexpected. Never had a mod or attempt at a mod unfold this easily before (Milambits first post in this thread is actually a joke. From start to finish it was 8 hours for both of us, with breaks this took us about 5 hours in total).

The only thing that was reworked were the wheels. Originally they were made solid in Qubicle and Milambit was going to do tread around them when they were supposed to be moving, but the model moved around with such variation that it looked horrible, so he recommended he make the entire wheel himself. Worked out perfectly, much better then solid wheels would of been.

All of my mods I remove all the original parts and remake totally from scratch, so that might of made this easier for me to approach then someone else who usually just modifies the original. (though I did keep and heavily modify part of Screamheart's seat and the part right in front of it a little)
    Dayum, Reading this makes me feel like my mods are a joke. Lol

Don't feel that way. Every beginning is the cornerstone to adventure and everyone starts somewhere
    This is MY first mod :P
    "to be neutral, to be passive in a situation is to collaborate with whatever is going on." - Howard Zinn

...This is some music I made...

Little boxes on the hillside, / Little boxes made of ticky-tacky,
    Little boxes on the hillside...
    Little boxes, all the same...

Milambit23/Lykos23/Milambit - That guy what once roamed the Trove Creations Subreddit
    kak Быль Брat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Milambit View Post
    Don't feel that way. Every beginning is the cornerstone to adventure and everyone starts somewhere
    This is MY first mod :P
    ......no offence...but that's just bad....like really bad.

Not at all. Also it is easier starting from scratch then working within a framework someone else designed, at least for me.

Banned
    Not at all. Also in a way it is easier starting from scratch then working within a framework someone else designed.
    :3
    10/charsorsomething