+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Selling Club World + Name

Post Selling Club World + Name

I am selling a Club called PREDATOR it comes with a massive club world all portals all professions put offer in replies i will accept flux or rare items

Very nice build though it could do with some work ~ Tons of land around it but why are you selling it instead of passing it on to another member ?

Well if you built it id be more interested in paying you to build me something rather than buying that club drop me a message if your interested

Quote Originally Posted by GR0PED View Post
    Very nice build though it could do with some work ~ Tons of land around it but why are you selling it instead of passing it on to another member ?

Well if you built it id be more interested in paying you to build me something rather than buying that club drop me a message if your interested
    He isn't even the owner of the club he is just an architect in it, the actual owner is SilentRaider and i am an Officer in the club. He might just be trying to scam people.
    My Trovesaurus Account
    In Game Name: ArtiusFox PTS: Artius222
    Mastery Rank: Live: *423* PTS: *394*
    Chaos Factor: Live: 4 PTS: 13, Battle Factor: Live: 3 PTS: 0
    Current Flux: 3,195
    Classes Unlocked: 15/15 All 7.5k+ PR
    My Club: Fox World, Props: 727 Come see it, Club also in PTS.
    Help me get Disaeon: Get Referred Here (Below 20 Mastery) 7/30
    Applying Mods with: Tmod Files, 23 Mods Active(Live)
    Signature Updated as of 11/15/17 3:30 AM EST(Eastern USA)

Quote Originally Posted by ArtiusTheFox View Post
    He isn't even the owner of the club he is just an architect in it, the actual owner is SilentRaider and i am an Officer in the club. He might just be trying to scam people.
    I figured it was a bit strange that some one with 2 posts was selling such a nice club ! Well sorry to see some one try a stunt like this

I understand the confusion im a friend of silents he doesn't play much anymore so he asked me
    to post this to see how much it could go for

i wanna buy your club

Quote Originally Posted by MrStealYoGirl269 View Post
    I am selling a Club called PREDATOR it comes with a massive club world all portals all professions put offer in replies i will accept flux or rare items
    hi i wanna buy uour club it may be old and the builds are old fashion but i will take good care of it but how mush you want for it !!

+ Reply to Thread