Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Some friendly notes for Trove Streamers and Videographers!

Banned
    Hm... not certain how I feel about that, though if it was an issue of that scale you folks do have a right to defend yourselves and all.
    What's done is done, I suppose. Didn't know you had six hundred streamers though, holy moly.

The fact that multiple people from your Trion Creator Program were relying on me to be their medium to communicate with you means that you caused a lot of issues with a lot of people, you wrongfully punished one.

One failure on your part is not a good rate, zero failures because you listen to your community and our concerns would be a good rate.

You keep saying that I addressed this publicly, please show me where in a private message as I have enquired about this evidence of yours many times, the fact is I never addressed this in a public manner, I kept details of this case confined to my Discord server, that is very different to publicly addressing this matter, everybody who was present in the Discord at the time was affected by your actions, none of them were hearing about it for the first time, you took the first and second step to publicly name and shame me with lies and slander which you still continue to do with this post.

I know as a matter of fact that if you revisit my emails you will find that I and others who emailed on my behalf urged your company to speak with me privately on my Discord and only 1 of your employees did that, who saw that we were genuine and agreed with us on all fronts, which we have yet more evidence of, your company made the choice to confine our conversations to email which of course has allowed you to misinterpret everything which has resulted in you making untrue official statements about me on your forums and livestream, had you come onto my Discord and discussed this matter with me professionally you would have found that I wasn't being threatening, demanding or insulting, you may have chosen to ignore my evidence still but my true tone would have come across instead of the one you somehow managed to perceive.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryStudios View Post
    One failure on your part is not a good rate, zero failures because you listen to your community and our concerns would be a good rate.
    Failure in your opinion.
    #Justsayin

Quote Originally Posted by Samkhodak View Post
    Failure in your opinion.
    #Justsayin
    Punishing somebody for making a legitimate complaint is nothing but a failure, if you complained and had evidence of somebody DDoS'ing you, you presented that evidence and a contact of authority who can back up the claim to six members of staff and they simply ignore all evidence and fail to contact the contact of authority, that is a failure, plain and simple.

I never addressed this in a public manner, I kept details of this case confined to my Discord server

Punishing somebody for making a legitimate complaint is nothing but a failure, if you complained and had evidence of somebody DDoS'ing you, you presented that evidence and a contact of authority who can back up the claim to six members of staff and they simply ignore all evidence and fail to contact the contact of authority, that is a failure, plain and simple.
    You should read the post again. They're not punishing for whistle-blowing, they're punishing for your adjacent actions. No excuses.

Edit: Redacted quote with Image in case of whatnot.

Seems like proof it was public before this. Not a good sign..

This was something brought to my attention just this evening and after reading and skimming over quite a bit of the later material, I just want to add something that will hopefully help more than harm.

It should've been dealt with publicly from the start, I think. No beating around the bush, just a transparency of;

"We've received a number of messages regarding suspicious/illegal activities and we(Trion) are currently looking into their credibility. In the meantime, both parties are to be suspended and docked their privileges until this matter is resolved."

That way, there was no naming and shaming, no chance for attacks, and honest to the community which Trion are always saying they are for. Trademarks of the terms and codes they have made abundantly clear are to be upheld. As for the attacks comment mentioned above, surely there would be those interested in whipping up a storm, but that would be dealt with accordingly considering the fashion in which the matter was being attended to, not as an afterthought of the first salvo of each party in the disagreement. Yes, this is a disagreement first and foremost, and just like any heated argument things have gotten blown up and out of control. Please, for the love of the game, consider your words in such a serious matter before you strike out against someone.

If both parties had something to lose out of the situation more than rep and the cruelty of flinging dirt at each other, than it seems it would've been handled much more maturely and with a modicum of respect toward the streamers, the community and their own company.

Just some food for thought on the situation, hopefully it will be beneficial.

Tribe with that savage af screenshot lol
    IGN: LippyLapras | Reddit: LippyLapras | Trove Creations Reddit

Tribe, that screenshot is a massive name'n'shame.

Closed Thread