Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Some friendly notes for Trove Streamers and Videographers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwongger View Post
    Both Brasse and Scapes have their jobs for a reason. I've seen them both be immensely successful in their previous ventures, and am glad they are handling this. They both have handled this matter with the utmost professionalism, even with the hordes of people harassing them throughout the process.
    I find the fact that Brasse said he had handled this person, with nothing happening afterwards and that literally right after him in the trove livestream today, Scapes had no clue of what was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by jc2203 View Post
    He hasn't done anything that should result in punishment. Although it seems that a certain company doesn't punish people who admit to DDoSing. It also doesn't help when one person says "we have dealt with the problem" while others have no idea it even happened.
    I don't want to get to caught up with this myself, as I would rather sit back and laugh, but let me correct you real quick. The alleged DDoSing and the removal of Legendary from the program are mutually exclusive events. Here is a condensed version of why, because it seems you didn't bother reading anything the GM had to offer:
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Legendary was removed from the program for the unprofessional series of rants and insults hurled at Trion staff in the course of advancing his own agenda, combined with a threat to go public with his complaints.
    We will not allow our staff to be abused or intimidated. This was not an overnight issue as it may seem from the outside, but rather a cumulative one. It had nothing to do with his complaint against another streamer, which we dealt with as a completely separate matter.
    He persisted with demands to be added, and after the event, demanding an Ally be created for him. He began accusing us of favoritism toward other streamers.

These complaints and protests persisted and ramped up in both tone and scale since the end of January.
    In the end, after we received a particularly vitriolic, accusatory and insult-laden email that included a threat to go public with a petition, and after extensive internal discussion, we decided to remove Legendary from our supported streamers list.
    Therefore, we prefer to work with those who offer in return a positive, open, and professional approach.

I swear, I feel like it's High School in here and even the school staff are flailing their arms around. No offense to anyone, but holy hell this is out of hand.
    IGN: LippyLapras | Reddit: LippyLapras | Trove Creations Reddit

They are not, seeing as it was Legendary who informed them of the attack. And even provided evidence. It was from this that Trion's Linda Carson had decided to email LS informing him of the removal from the streamer program. From there it has escalated due to trion's lack of concern and inexcusable attempt to pass all of this off as LS being bat**** and insane from proven points he was trying to help them with.

Quote Originally Posted by FayMonsterDad View Post
    I should clarify - what I want is for [REDACTED] to come forward and say whether he did what is being accused of them or not. If yes, confess and don't do it again. If not, great, carry on.
    I'd edit that, I think that falls under 'naming'

And they have, multiple times, for almost a year now. If you want a recent statement, feel free to go join their discord. It's in announcements.

Don't pull your punches, Trion. You're a good developer doing good things.

This is really getting out of control
    ign: pendk|Total mastery: 700+|ref code: FPGJR3T9MT36G7HCR367 (fell free to use it if you are under mastery rank 20. You get a class coin)
    Just call me pen
    My mods

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwongger View Post
    I'd edit that, I think that falls under 'naming'.
    Turns out it did and I was a bit too slow on the uptake (as usual) so I got a warning for it. Oh well. Will just have to be a bit more cautious not to do that from now on I guess! =v
    At any rate, I went and looked and [THAT PERSON]'s stance is that the attacks didn't happen. So.. case closed as far as I go, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe View Post

Don't pull your punches, Trion. You're a good developer doing good things.
    Tribe, just why?

0 flux given

Closed Thread