Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cost of stellar

Quote Originally Posted by 500Minions View Post
    Leaderboard track total power rank, so you can't take gear off.
    Was referring to some of the other leaderboards, not the ones that will be cloned 1000s of times (see:st)
    40217 (40542 w/ bonus exp from levels 1-10) Mastery Experience // Lvl. 405

I am at 11 Radiant pieces and almost the best stats for every class. Other than Lunar Lancer, I highly doubt HR does some difference, and when it comes to gear swapping, I don't think the hassle of grinding for 40 or more pieces is worth not having to swap them. Again, that's when you earn your money grinding. If you make millions of flux trading goods then it's up to you to decide to spend it on gear or a Ganda.

Still I don't like the idea of having the power cap increased once more. After leveling each class to the max, I wanted to give it a break and focus on mastery and DotM leaderboards. It looks like Trion won't let me do either of them.

Say what you want about only having one particular class with Stellar Gear, but with Powered Up Classes, you'll find yourself having to level every possible character to best fit your team, specially on STs. Plus having each class on a "playable" state gives a mastering feeling without any doubt.

Wait , if we can already dominate u6 without trying , how stronger will u7 be ? 10 more levels and stellar gear ? For radiant gear alone we will need u7 , while 10 levels and stellar will need u8 and or u9 . Either u7 will be too easy or have a galactic difficulty increase from u6 .
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

... meanwhile, you notice that with all these threads, with people speculating and working the crowd up, the devs have not stepped in in to say anything on the subject ...

Quote Originally Posted by Anywho View Post
    ... meanwhile, you notice that with all these threads, with people speculating and working the crowd up, the devs have not stepped in in to say anything on the subject ...
    The devs have disconnected from the community for quite some time now. It would be more weird at this point if they came in here and said something we actually wanted to hear. The changes will come and our voices will not be heard, this is just how it goes.

I just think everyone needs to calm down lol - you are talking about flux like 15 mil flux as if its going to be the same value. When radiant gear was first released 120kf for a radiant was just... WOW I mean that was over the price of a chaos coin for each radiant. Its impossible to know how much flux we will get from U7, how much flux we will get from these other adventure world variants, what other changes they are going to make... Its not going to be easy for sure but I am 100% sure it will not be as hard as making 15 mil flux at this moment in Trove.

Quote Originally Posted by bahoin View Post
    I just think everyone needs to calm down lol - you are talking about flux like 15 mil flux as if its going to be the same value. When radiant gear was first released 120kf for a radiant was just... WOW I mean that was over the price of a chaos coin for each radiant. Its impossible to know how much flux we will get from U7, how much flux we will get from these other adventure world variants, what other changes they are going to make... Its not going to be easy for sure but I am 100% sure it will not be as hard as making 15 mil flux at this moment in Trove.
    I can see it now ! Megaflux tanks are going to become the main currency !
    Giving Free Class coins through refer a friend
    Scythe : ✎ At the moment, this is my all time favorite dungeon in Trove . - I'm honored you like it :3

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I can see it now ! Megaflux tanks are going to become the main currency !
    Lol InB4MegaFluxTankCurrency
    Under Mastery Rank 20 and Want a Free Class Coin? Simply use me as your Referral by using this code Z6LX79YPRDF37EHNHYMF and applying it onto your account from this website https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow

New IGN: Spell

You guys still don't understand.

Maybe you can earn more flux on U7, but that's ONLY when you get stellar gear to farm it.
    So you will have to sell goods to others to afford you gear instead of directly farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Anywho View Post
    What I have learned so far, is that game development teams rarely makes make backdates and sometimes even don't change plans after they are announced. So if we don't discuss how we want it now, it will be hard to be heard after it is already implemented or planned.

"Maybe", i doubt the devs will do anything like that lol just more time out of their day
    Under Mastery Rank 20 and Want a Free Class Coin? Simply use me as your Referral by using this code Z6LX79YPRDF37EHNHYMF and applying it onto your account from this website https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow

New IGN: Spell

Closed Thread