+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Stellar Loot and a Tease of Gems to Come

New Stellar Loot and a Tease of Gems to Come

MMORPG has the latest.

Personally pretty disgusted with this. Was hoping for a new upgrade system, but no. Destroy radiants to make stellar. Its getting old.

Edit: So, this thread is still going. I'll go ahead and make a comment for any newcomers. It seems that MMORPG was mistaken or worded poorly. In a recent Livestream Andrew, Avarem, alluded to the fact that you won't BREAK DOWN radiants to get Stellar. Instead you will farm for drops and materials that will ???MAYBE??? upgrade your radiants into Stellar.

Trove Team Reply

I just wanted to make sure to let all of you know that we definitely hear your concerns. The final process for acquiring Stellar loot isn't locked in yet so there is still plenty of tuning going on. The Mantle of Power will be available on the PTS longer than previous updates. Once you have a chance to get hands on with the process, let us know what you think.

It’ll take several pieces of radiant gear to combine up into just one stellar item.
    I feel it is a "Sadiant soul" that drop from decostructing radiant and that is used to forge a Radiant up, just like you need to deconstruct S5 to make Radiant.

And of course, stellar item stats are a significant upgrade in stats to the current top end radiant items.
    Oh well, GG new players.

Quote Originally Posted by 500Minions View Post
    I feel it is a "Sadiant soul" that drop from decostructing radiant and that is used to forge a Radiant up, just like you need to deconstruct S5 to make Radiant.
    Yeah, I know o.o...
    That's what I said in my post. "Destroy radiants to make stellar"

YAY MORE RIDICULOUS GRINDING THAT IS NOT EVEN FUN!
    I'm seeing fewer and fewer reasons to continue playing this game. At this rate, by the time I get stellar there will be a new tier called Awesome, and once I get Awesome there will be a new tier called Special, each one with a progressively more ridiculous grind

Well i played this game for a couple years since alpha, so i would assume a lot of ppl that played for as long as me or atleast a year would understand this game is nothing but grinding.
    Bring on the new stellar!

#OnlyOneWhoLikesPVP
    1138 pvp heads and counting.
    do "/joinworld DrNinja PvP Arenas" to see the collection (and a pvp map in the making)

people so shocked lol? I thought it was pretty clear that the new gear would be a direct upgrade from radiant

I actually called it, how Stellar was going to be made, and I was joking at the time. Do they think this is a joke at this point? What the hell is wrong with them?
    Getting your first stellar items might be hard unless you get lucky with drops.
    Yeah man, all those radiant drops make this easier as time goes on right. The upgrade system is bad enough making it so the top tier is now just another step you need to destroy is moronic. I hoped they were smarter than this but I must have given them too much credit to think of something new, my fault.

Edit: I can see them require 4 radiant souls to upgrade. Following Trion logic of using 3 pentas to upgrade an S5 to Radiant it is not far off to use 4 souls to upgrade to Stellar. You all should know this is a very real possibility because Trion numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by bahoin View Post
    people so shocked lol? I thought it was pretty clear that the new gear would be a direct upgrade from radiant
    It's not shock, just expected disappointment - at least on my part.

also I know I made a thread about flux inflation but yeah... U7 will probably have enhanced flux gain and higher tier drops so you can probably expect current stellar to be similar to get as radiant is now. Maybe take a bit longer but it sure wont take 3x as long.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast