+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Coin Ratio?

Question Dragon Coin Ratio?

Hi guys, since the new patch on Tuesday, the dragon coin ratio in dragon caches is terrible. I just finished my 14th challenge without coins and I usually get 250 flux.

I wanna know, Im the only one noticing that? (Obviously no xD)

But seriously, I got more dragon coins before the Tuesdays's patch than now. The coins are uncommon and souls are rare, ok, I got more souls (?

Yeh pretty sure they are aware of this after the n-thousandth post. Not sure if they will tweak the numbers but it would be wise considering all the complaints. I just sell my caches now lol

From what other people have said and I have tested it looks like you should get one coin for every 8-9 caches you open. Since they drop in quantities of 2-3 this means you are looking at 16-27 caches before you see a coin drop (4-7 challenges). You might get luckier than this and get a better rate but open on mass normal returns with these rates sadly.

You main source of coins come from the legendary tome, buying with cubits, and the daily challenge reward. Other than these three the coin rate drastically drops off. So you can try your luck with the caches or the 99/99 challenge but don't expect anything good to come of it.

Today there will be a dev stream.

I really hope they have something to say about this. If they say "yeah we made a mistake, we will increase the rates for coins", cool. Let's give it another try.

if they completely ignore this problem... Grab a torch and a pitchfork and join the mob.
    Fishing in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Alrom View Post

I really hope they have something to say about this. If they say "yeah we made a mistake, we will increase the rates for coins", cool. Let's give it another try.

if they completely ignore this problem... Grab a torch and a pitchfork and join the mob.
    I completely agree with you, this is a clear problem and they can't let it stay like this. At the moment you are better of either saving or selling your caches since using them in the current state is a total waste.

In the circumstances. it will be better not to open dragon caches from a challenge. There will be no updating yet.
    30 dragon caches = 0 dragon coins

Just what everybody should do...don't let coin drop ratio become a way too big elephant in the trovian room!
    Hi! I'm Keyser95!
    I've been playing Trove since june 2015, with thousands of hours of in-game experience!
    I also designed 4 dungeons currently in game, you can see them at this link!

Not sure about joining a mob but I will be canceling my patron if this goes ignored. If I was a new player, I would probably just go ahead and leave the game. Back when I started this game, the store was pretty fair.

Now there are several games similar to this one coming out. Trion may want to start keeping that in mind.
    Maledictam
    Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Please consider using my referral code: YDX6NJ97YTH2H2FJN2DD

Quote Originally Posted by Metraton View Post
    To add to Wolfenstian's post:

1. You only need coins for the new dragon. So if you hope to obtain it in one month just to be on a safe side - you have to get 10 coins a day.
    This can imply the dragon will not be craftable after this month. You do realize everybody has to craft their souls now right?

I watched the dev stream and I missed like 3 minutes of it in the middle.

Have they really not mentioned anything about increasing the drop ratio of dragon coins from lesser dragon caches?
    Fishing in a nutshell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast