+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: End game content

All games end one day.

You can still try to go around collecting things you still don't have, farm for flux if you have to buy it from other players.

If you like building, build.
    Maybe try to make a weapon style.

If you are tired or not interested in any of these activities, then maybe stop playing and come back after a while and check what's new.
    Fishing in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Siarcin View Post
    First of all, get on teamspeak. Second, get more mastery. Hard cap is 373
    How to calculate a rank 300+? What formula? The first rank 50 mp further 75mp and 100 mastery points for a rank.

Quote Originally Posted by AUGU5T View Post
    How to calculate a rank 300+? What formula? The first rank 50 mp further 75mp and 100 mastery points for a rank.
    /mastery - very last line at the end

Could always gear all classes ( the ones you prefer to use ) in full radiant, or work on just collecting more of what's out there. Several in my group keep up with trove with minimum playtime, while playing another mmo.
    Maledictam
    Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Please consider using my referral code: YDX6NJ97YTH2H2FJN2DD

Quote Originally Posted by Maledictam View Post
    /mastery - very last line at the end

Could always gear all classes ( the ones you prefer to use ) in full radiant, or work on just collecting more of what's out there. Several in my group keep up with trove with minimum playtime, while playing another mmo.
    Unfortunately it isn't the answer!
    What grants to you the right to speak that you 325 or 371?
    In the last line of 300 of 300.
    How at you it turns out 371?

Quote Originally Posted by AUGU5T View Post
    Unfortunately it isn't the answer!
    What grants to you the right to speak that you 325 or 371?
    In the last line of 300 of 300.
    How at you it turns out 371?
    in the line also says xxxx point, you get one level evry point so 36000 is almost level 360.
    The actual formula is: (your points/100)+(cause when you have 0 point you are already lvl 1) +3.25 (cause of the recent changes to early mastery rank)
    so if you have 36775 mastery point you are mastery rank 367.75+1+3.25= 372

it's simple math, no need to apply a lot to get it
    IGN: Uncorkedbat | Top Mastery Rank Achieved: #4 on the Leaderboard | Currently Top 10 Mastery Rank
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunami View Post
    Question: Why are you so fabulous?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncorkedbat View Post
    in the line also says xxxx point, you get one level evry point so 36000 is almost level 360.
    The actual formula is: (your points/100)+(cause when you have 0 point you are already lvl 1) +3.25 (cause of the recent changes to early mastery rank)
    so if you have 36775 mastery point you are mastery rank 367.75+1+3.25= 372

it's simple math, no need to apply a lot to get it
    Thanks!
    31884 = 323 rank

whats the purpose of getting that much of mastery anyways. i think what he meant is whats there more in term of game play which the answer is nothing ATM.
    After you reach a certain point in the game that you have your gears at radiant and Dotm hard is a joke to you, there isn't much to do in terms of game play mechanics. and the pace that you can get there is actually pretty fast for an MMORPG. they already noticed it and this make the game boring (if your not into building things which is a whole new story) and repetitive. a cycle of grinding and shadow towers for the rewards that you probably already have. they are fixing it and the last two updates are a clue of that, still i think those was 2 bad steps in a good direction. making the game harder for new players is not the answer, but making the game harder for old players is (by old players, i mean those who have maxed everything and have everything, the ones that progressed the game to the end)

hope you don't get me wrong, i love this game but this is how it is for now. i'm gonna make a new thread and suggest everything that i think make things a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVFreak View Post
    whats the purpose of getting that much of mastery anyways. i think what he meant is whats there more in term of game play which the answer is nothing ATM.
    After you reach a certain point in the game that you have your gears at radiant and Dotm hard is a joke to you, there isn't much to do in terms of game play mechanics. and the pace that you can get there is actually pretty fast for an MMORPG. they already noticed it and this make the game boring (if your not into building things which is a whole new story) and repetitive. a cycle of grinding and shadow towers for the rewards that you probably already have. they are fixing it and the last two updates are a clue of that, still i think those was 2 bad steps in a good direction. making the game harder for new players is not the answer, but making the game harder for old players is (by old players, i mean those who have maxed everything and have everything, the ones that progressed the game to the end)

hope you don't get me wrong, i love this game but this is how it is for now. i'm gonna make a new thread and suggest everything that i think make things a little better.
    You do realize that the cap will eventually go up right? That alone is the answer to your question.

Did u finish all the badges yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DonKael View Post
    You do realize that the cap will eventually go up right? That alone is the answer to your question.
    it was more of an statement really said in a question shape! anyways, even after the cap increase (which is in the feature and not ATM) having a mastery above 300+ if we assume its the certain point that i talked about that you don't require more to do the hardest thing in the game is not required in terms of gameplay mechanics because you already can do well in the hardest content out there.

yet again, i'm not trying to attack the game in any way. i just want it to get better, that's all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2