+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What to get at 265 to 300 Mastery?

Hit "Y" and look at what your missing. Then start comparing prices. I would start with the mounts with a yellow border and wings, since they are worth a whole mastery level. Example: royal tortoise is worth 100 mastery points, and only cost 35 - 40k normally. As others have said, vault styles and etc are also good to finish up with all recipes/tradeskills.
    Maledictam
    Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Please consider using my referral code: YDX6NJ97YTH2H2FJN2DD

Easiest would be to write /mastery and see what you have collected and not, and then aim from that.
    But yeah as other said now you're at the point where the points start to get expensive, so either go for lots of small items
    or the big and expensive ones.
    -
    M700+

Yep I was there not long ago. It got VERY expensive. Honestly though if I had to do it again, I would change one thing. I was burning through flux to buy expensive mounts and wings etc. Depending on your flux making capacity I would save up for a patron first. It helps with flux generation, especially if you sell off the chaos chests.

I would just go into the market and pick a category like mounts, and check hide collected and buy whatever was cheapest. Wash rinse repeat.

if I were you I wouldn't go for max mastery yet, I would just buy all the cheap things I don't have that are in chaos chest rotation each week and that way you end up only spending like 60k or so per mastery level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2