+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey guys!

Cool Hey guys!

I'd like to formally introduce myself here on the forums, seeing as I've been a lurker in the Trion community since Rift was a wee little baby. My name is Biotoxin here on Trove, although I've gone by many, many names throughout my time with Trion, with the most time spent on my rogue; Gtox. (Is that even how you use a Semi-colon? I stopped taking English classes in High School.) Some of you may, or may not, remember Gtox from the days of old. Raiding with some big names and some small names in Rift, from Voodoo back in the days of Maelforge for a small amount of time and with, probably my favorite guild ever in my history of gaming, Insatiably Filthy.

Anyways, moving on from Rift, I've found myself tinkering around on Trove recently. I have loads of fun with the game and my classes. As someone who has grown slightly bored of games like World of Warcraft and Rift in the last year or so, Trove has been a refreshing experience for me. You can often find me running around in Uber 4 - 5 on my Shadow Hunter as I wrestle relentlessly with my RNG trying to hoard enough loot to get myself into Uber 6. When I'm not running around slaughtering the Denizens of Dragonfire Peaks, I'm either fishing or chilling out in my poorly-built club world waiting for an event or playing an instrument while reading forums.

Aside from gaming, I live a rather average real life. I'm a college student here in the dead center of Illinois where I'm studying Computer Science - Graphic Arts (with contemplation of dropping Graphic Arts entirely and moving to a Music Major.) I have been teaching myself how to play different instruments from the time I bought my first guitar in High School, since then having picks up Piano, Ukulele, Drums and I've recently acquired an old Violin at a pawn shop that I'm planning to learn. When I'm not in class or doing homework, I'm either playing games, watching TV with my girlfriend or doing things with my friends here on campus (Which is typically playing games. We're all kind of nerdy )

-- Anyways, I'll wrap this paragraph up later. I've got to run, as I just noticed I've got class in 10 minutes ^-^ --

You are welcome to this forum)

Hello friends! I would like to advise you on a site that will help you study well and make a minimum of effort https://www.assignmenthelper.com.au/...elp-australia/ I myself have encountered the problem of submitting written papers, essays, term papers, but now these problems are in the past. These guys are real professionals, meet deadlines, use real sources. I advise everyone.

Hi everyone, my name is Adam and I am a writer - I help students to write their written works! Glad to be here! I understand many who fail to write an excellent text, because it's not so easy - then just trust the professionals and buy assignment online for a good academic result

You are welcome to this forum)

+ Reply to Thread