+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lesser dragon caches karma

Lesser dragon caches karma

Please Devs add the caches to the karma system. All day today i got 0 coins from the caches. The only ones i got was 1 every challenge for completing the whole thing. At this rate i would have to make 10 challenges a day to complete the dragon in time.

Since karma only guarantees rares, not uncommons, then this would be a pretty terrible idea. Currently the only way to get coins from them is by uncommons, the rare pool is full of single souls from past dragons which would be a pretty cruel joke on the 70th box.

You'd only get 1 soul of a previous dragon as a rare, wouldn't really help when trying to get dragon coins =p

IGN : Mew
    Below Mastery rank 20? Enter my refer-a-friend code (FKGEY72XLX6MG63JXZW7) here and once you reach Mastery rank 20 you'll be rewarded a class coin, you may also contact me if you've reached or are super close to Mastery rank 20 for some free goodies

inner why is your profile pic so kawaii

Well im sure they can figure it out they are big boys xD. Maybe adding 10 coins to the rare pool or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenHero View Post
    Well im sure they can figure it out they are big boys xD. Maybe adding 10 coins to the rare pool or something.
    Well there is always 5 dragon coins for 750 cubits

in the store

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenHero View Post
    See something like that is sensible, but being sensible does not sell Greater Dragon Caches.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstian View Post
    See something like that is sensible, but being sensible does not sell Greater Dragon Caches.
    I would assume that's why the 99 challenge gives 1 silly dragon coin, instead of a soul's worth of dragon coins.
    Maledictam
    Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

Please consider using my referral code: YDX6NJ97YTH2H2FJN2DD

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstian View Post
    Since karma only guarantees rares, not uncommons, then this would be a pretty terrible idea. Currently the only way to get coins from them is by uncommons, the rare pool is full of single souls from past dragons which would be a pretty cruel joke on the 70th box.
    I don't believe this is entirely true. I think you can also get 20 coins from a rare. Don't get me wrong though, the old souls as a rare drop is rather annoying.

I did 1 challenge so far and got 1000 Flux x2, 2 coins, 1 tradable Ancient Soul. 4 tradable coins for the rare would have been better.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    I don't believe this is entirely true. I think you can also get 20 coins from a rare. Don't get me wrong though, the old souls as a rare drop is rather annoying.

I did 1 challenge so far and got 1000 Flux x2, 2 coins, 1 Ancient Soul. 4 coins for the rare would have been better.
    I have not heard of anyone getting 20 coins as a rare but will ask around to be sure. If that is true it is still rather bad since it is paired with 7 other dragon souls leading to a 1/8 chance if the chances are even (which we know is not true for pools). Putting a single soul as a rare reward is a massive joke and a slap to the face of anyone who gets a rare since the chances of them actually being able to use that souls in any meaningful way is null. I might be getting old but I feel getting a rare should be useful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast