+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Just sold Chaos Coin for 600 flux instead of 600 chaos chests

its annoying how it defaults to flux after you close the market tab - I almost made that mistake selling things for chaos chests and then putting in the wrong item, closing market, opening it, typing back in the amount of (what I think is chaos chests) and then realizing its flux.

Quote Originally Posted by bahoin View Post
    its annoying how it defaults to flux after you close the market tab - I almost made that mistake selling things for chaos chests and then putting in the wrong item, closing market, opening it, typing back in the amount of (what I think is chaos chests) and then realizing its flux.
    That is why I haven't had that problem before, I only do transactions on flux.

If you are under mastery 20 and are willing to refer me, I'll give you a present (plus the free class coin). Talk to me IGN: Toack or send me a PM on the forum.

Since i am quite sure that the support wont be very helpfull , when will i get your flux ? XD

Oooo ur the one that sold it gg I didnt buy it but I heard it while I'm in TS3 , don't know who got it though
    IGN: Jasmin
    Mastery: 322+
    Twitch/Youtube: ijasminx3

Quote Originally Posted by top4er View Post
    Rushed, sadly
    What if it just so happened that it actually was a glitch and you need reimbursement?
    Mastery 300+ | Main Classes: SH 8000+, Revenant 5000+ | Mod(s) ingame: Grim Thrones, Bonecutter X-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    The meme is strong with this one.
    Currently playing Overwatch and Elite Dangerous. Owns over 6 million flux, a friend has 120 million. Game broken? Nah!
    Steam: Stealth545 / Battle.Net: Stealth545#2916

This is why you should always double check before listing, sorry that this had to happen to you but you shouldn't quit over it.

IGN : Mew
    Below Mastery rank 20? Enter my refer-a-friend code (FKGEY72XLX6MG63JXZW7) here and once you reach Mastery rank 20 you'll be rewarded a class coin, you may also contact me if you've reached or are super close to Mastery rank 20 for some free goodies

Senior Member TheMLG420NOSCOPER's Avatar
    lol my friend bought it and he accidently used it he was gonna resell.
    Mastery Rank: 307 IGN: TitoepfX Mastery rank 20 or lower? Use my refer a friend code it gives you a class coin and it gives me +1 on refer a friend badge my code is X2EKYCYHXQRLY2QNCLQC or click here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLG420NOSCOPER View Post
    lol my friend bought it and he accidently used it he was gonna resell.
    No way.....

Quote Originally Posted by Saikstoy View Post
    At least, you made someone happy!
    Most likely a market bot got it.

+ Reply to Thread