+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Curson Twitching Fix!

Thx a lot!!!

Unhappy

I've had the mouse skipping problem since I've been playing.. almost a year now. I've used two different types of mouse. The one I'm using now is just a small Logitech one. Everything with sensitivity is fine outside of the game. Once I'm in the game however, my movement with the mouse is insane. It will move way too much and skip or do 180's randomly. Very annoying.

I have synapse and I have data tracking off but my mouse still twitches and is supper un-smooth. Its playable but barely. I am using a zelotes T-80 gaming mouse. Any Ideas?

i have same problem , but i dont have razer mouse or keyboard , i try already about 5 mouses and still same problem, i try trove on steam on glyph , try fullscreen,window mode window fullsreen , and still have same problem , so know anybody what to do ?

i turned data tracking off and it still dose the glitch because i cant seem to find the first comments stepsto do on this pls help i really enjoy playing trove and i hope to continue if i can fix this

Here's a video to help :D

This video is in another language but if you look you'll see what to do and just mute the video if need also this is only for razor people if not using razer then can't help you :P
    https://youtu.be/UBxabst4Q5A?t=56s

Unhappy I uninstalled RzStats and I still have the problem

I already uninstalled RzStats and still I have the problem, it worked for a day (the day I uninstalled it) and now that I want to play I have the problem again (I use Razer naga chroma)

Can confirm ending rzstats from the task manager does fix the issue. That being said, I like my chroma keys, and they work fine in every other game I play. Please fix this trion, 3 years should have been enough time.

EDIT: SO rzstats is not running and i'm getting the camera glitch again. RIP.

To be fair synapse causes this bug in a significant amount of games. It isn't really on the devs to fix a bug caused by a third party. Contact razer if you are upset about it. It's their fault it happens to begin with.

Edit: oof, sorry for necro. Didn't check post date when I was looking through various threads of the issue.

+ Reply to Thread