+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Curson Twitching Fix!

Cool Cursor Twitching Fix!

So for everyone that has the cursor twitching, i bet u are using a Razer brand mouse!
    the program RzStats.Manager.exe is causing problems with trove and thats is making the cursor twitch like crazy. RzStats.manager.eze is the program that tracks how many times u clicked and where u move ur mouse the most inside synappse ( not that usefull tbh )

here is the fix:

go to ur main hard disk Razer - Synapse - ProductUpdates - Uninstallers - RzStats - uninstall that crap! reboot your pc. and ur done! no more twitching!

happy gaming! =D

Mastery 400

I thought you meant the sudden camera jerk to one side that's been going since alpha, but I assume this is a different problem. Luckily, my razer mouse is ancient and doesn't use synapse at all.

Quote Originally Posted by WessyNL View Post
    So for everyone that has the cursor twitching, i bet u are using a Razer brand mouse!
    the program RzStats.Manager.exe is causing problems with trove and thats is making the cursor twitch like crazy. RzStats.manager.eze is the program that tracks how many times u clicked and where u move ur mouse the most inside synappse ( not that usefull tbh )

here is the fix:

go to ur main hard disk Razer - Synapse - ProductUpdates - Uninstallers - RzStats - uninstall that crap! reboot your pc. and ur done! no more twitching!

happy gaming! =D
    Thx a lot m8! BTW, this isnt just for Razer mouses, it also happens when you have something other from Razer and have Razer Synapse installed!
    Imma post a tutorial on YT soon, showing how to fix it ezpz without deinstalling. You can just disable the tracker in the options
    NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE!!!
    QUIT PLAYING TROVE!!!

If you need something, here's my Steam:

HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM:
    1. Open Razer Synapse
    2. Klick on "STATS"
    3. Open up Settings (Klick on the gear symbol)
    4. Disable "Data Tracking"

NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE!!!
    QUIT PLAYING TROVE!!!

If you need something, here's my Steam:

Cool Thanks!

Thank you so much, the razer synapse thing works guys!!(if you use razer synapse, turn off data tracking for your mouse, if you don't, then ignore this entire comment

Dude, THANK YOU so much! I've tried everything, from verifying cache on steam to reinstalling. Switching back to my old mouse, got a very cheap mouse. Even thought of bringing Razer mouse back to store. Synapse was causing all the trouble! Thanks!

Exclamation My mouse is twitching and it's not a razor mouse.

I have this problem, but see my mouse isn't razor. so any idea's??? please help!!!

I have a Logitech... but I have the problem

Wink Not just the mice!!

Alright!

I had this problem and it made Trove unplayable. I have a Steel Series mouse and was really frustrated that the only "cure" was for users with Razer mice. However, I have a Razer keyboard.

Follow the instructions - Search Razer Synapse on your computer. Click stats. Click settings and DISABLE data tracking!

Then restart trove and you should be good to go!

Thumbs up What if they fix the game?

I should not have to remove software from my computer for a game to function properly frankly they should have hotfixed this.

+ Reply to Thread