+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Class Power Update - What are some potential ability modifiers?

Pirate Captain

Id lose to be able to take the taunt off PCs decoy and replace it with an aoe ticking dmg or an aoe Buff like AS boost .. in St you dont rly use them in Boss room right now

Keep em coming, enjoying reading these so far
    “Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”― Mark Twain

I main the Dracolyte, so here's what i think:

Passive: Now also makes you take (insert balanced amount here) less from fire traps in dungeons.

His first 3 abilities are all pretty nice right now, if i had to change something I'd say make there be a max Burnt Offerings on the screen at once, it can get kind of ridiculous with Cursed Skulls.

I like the idea of multiple branches with abilities, especially the Draco's Ultimate. So, here are the two branching paths I propose:

Tank: Dragon form aggros nearby enemies (seriously, why WOULDN'T it?) and you take 50% less damage.

DPS: Dragon form fire breath burns hotter, dealing (insert balanced number here) more damage, and hitting (insert number here) faster. You also gain a movement speed buff.

Basically I took the Dragon form buffs, split them in 2, added some appropriate buffs to both, and named them.

I sub-main the Ice Sage, but honestly I think she's really nice right now, nothing seems particularly OP or UP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanderraa View Post
    I main the Dracolyte, so here's what i think:

Passive: Now also makes you take (insert balanced amount here) less from fire traps in dungeons.

His first 3 abilities are all pretty nice right now, if i had to change something I'd say make there be a max Burnt Offerings on the screen at once, it can get kind of ridiculous with Cursed Skulls.

I like the idea of multiple branches with abilities, especially the Draco's Ultimate. So, here are the two branching paths I propose:

Tank: Dragon form aggros nearby enemies (seriously, why WOULDN'T it?) and you take 50% less damage.

DPS: Dragon form fire breath burns hotter, dealing (insert balanced number here) more damage, and hitting (insert number here) faster. You also gain a movement speed buff.

Basically I took the Dragon form buffs, split them in 2, added some appropriate buffs to both, and named them.

I sub-main the Ice Sage, but honestly I think she's really nice right now, nothing seems particularly OP or UP.
    Yeah, I was thinking the draco has a lot of potential to have some interesting modifiers.

I was thinking things like lowering the damage of his egg but having it split off into multiple eggs could be interesting or maybe having the baby dragon have more of an aoe cone instead of the short fire burst but yeah, there's several places you can go with the dracolyte for sure >.<
    “Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”― Mark Twain

Revenant

Bulwark Bash: Stuns for 1 or 2 seconds instead of taunting.

Spirit Storm: fireballs deal less damage but slows down enemies movement and attack speed and it buffs slightly nearby allies movement speed instead of healing.

For Spears no clue what could be done

The idea is to become more crowd control oriented by sacrificing dps

Banned
    Revenant Spirit Storm:
    Becomes an instant-use skill that taunts all enemies in a large radius around you and causes distant monsters not engaged in combat to run towards the fight

Spirit Spears: at the cost of an additional 3% health per use. The skill can have one of the following effects (depending on previous choice)

-2 sec taunt per tick
    -1 sec stun per tick
    -Knockback per tick
    -Pull towards user as long as skill is active

Tomb Raiser:

Banshee's Blessing: Banshee's Boon effect becomes permanent (toggled; no energy consumption), but its effect is halved.

Pestilence: Bone Minions are replaced with Plague Bombs, which explode on contact. Deals area damage and deals additional damage over time.

Grave Goliath: Becomes a permanent summon. Re-casting allows you to command it to use its power-smash ability that deals extra area damage and applies a micro-stun. Can be healed by auto-attacks.

Minion Master: Your attacks deal 50% less damage but heal bone minions 100% more effectively. Bone Minions deal increased damage.

Soul Keeper: Soul capacity increased from 3 to 6. Souls now passively generate much faster, but can no longer be gained from enemy kills.

Soul Caller: Bone Minions are replaced with Restless Spirits. Restless Spirits consume one soul per cast and are shot in a line, seeking out the first enemy in their path, dealing damage and siphoning health to the Tomb Raiser. If an enemy dies within 3 seconds of a Restless Spirit hitting them, 2 souls are gained instead of 1.

I like this thread, so ill bump it up once.

More on rev suggested modifiers:
    Spirit Storm: No longer pulls enemies towards the caster. while trapped inside the area of effect, enemies will be taunted, the taunt will remain until the skill ends or until the enemy leaves the area of effect.
    Bulwark Bash: No longer gives taunt to enemies. Damage is based on Maximum HP.

[Gunslinger]
    2 Ability - Energy Mirv
    the Gunslinger using a charged shot that turns into somewhat like a Mirv, Exploding into more, mini versions.

Thats About it. xD

They call me poor. Surely, that's internet talk for "You're rich!".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast