+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Complete - Server Restart - 11:20 AM PST / 8:20 PM GMT - January 15, 2016

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Complete - Server Restart - 11:20 AM PST / 8:20 PM GMT - January 15, 2016

Update 3 - 1:20 PM PST (9:20 PM GMT) - We're back online and looking good. We do have a bit of a queue, but we're keeping a close eye on it, and will allow more players in over the next hour.

Update 2 - 11:20 AM PST (7:20 PM GMT) - Additional database issues are cropping up, so we're doing another restart. This means the we'll be coming back offline until we're able to get the servers up and running. I'll post another update in 2 hours.

Update 1 - 10:35AM PST - We're back online, but working to restart a few nodes having some trouble. There will likely be queues for a little bit. If you are not seeing your previous Club World it's likely being restarted, and will show in your list again once all nodes are playing nice.

We'll be bringing the Trove servers offline on Friday for scheduled maintenance, to release a couple bug fixes, and to run additional data migration testing. The timing is definitely unfortunate, following yesterday's downtime, but it's necessary to be sure we have the smoothest possible transition to the new database system.

The servers will come down at 7:00 AM PST / 3:00 PM GMT and expected downtime is 4 hours.

We will allow players back online slowly at first, so expect queues for a short time after the restart.

Thanks!

Only Starlight fixes? What happened to the whisper bug fix?

xYorYx І Mastery Rank 300 І Leader of Trove School І Officer of Edge of Abyss І Member of Influence І Member of ULTRA ST Runs І

Quote Originally Posted by xYorYx View Post
    Only Starlight fixes? What happened to the whisper bug fix?
    And the million and 1 other fixes that stil need to be done

However I think they will probably wait with a lot of other fixes until after the migration

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_tCleaner View Post
    And the million and 1 other fixes that stil need to be done

However I think they will probably wait with a lot of other fixes until after the migration
    Except the whisper bug is game breaking for communities, and was promised as a fix on Tuesday. The problem is that we have no idea if it has been fixed or not as we don't get whispers randomly... unless that person tells you elsewhere they tried to contact you xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepski View Post
    Except the whisper bug is game breaking for communities, and was promised as a fix on Tuesday. The problem is that we have no idea if it has been fixed or not as we don't get whispers randomly... unless that person tells you elsewhere they tried to contact you xD
    Ye it's annoying, but there are alternatives like skype, vent, ts3, etc. you can use while it's not fixed. It would be nice to be able to send someone in-game pm's though. Instead of only being able to whisper them when they are online.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_tCleaner View Post
    Ye it's annoying, but there are alternatives like skype, vent, ts3, etc. you can use while it's not fixed. It would be nice to be able to send someone in-game pm's though. Instead of only being able to whisper them when they are online.
    Yeh but that requires an entire club, and anyone (who I clearly don't know) who wants to join another contact information for myself. Clearly they can use the forums or whatever but when people whisper me say, it goes through on their screen but I don't get anything - it appears like I'm ignoring them when I have no idea about it xD So I'd say it's a pretty important bug to fix now.

If it showed on the sender's side as not sent, then they could at least know to try another method like going to a club world, forums or a TS/Discord channel etc.

Since the servers are down a bit longer it'd be really badass if you guys could sacrifice 1 minute to vote for Heaven Unchained !
    Just click here !
    Thanks ^-^!
    Proud founder, leader and architect of: "Heaven Unchained"!
    Mastery: 300+
    IGN: Tyreuzs

/joinworld 2051895800902564143

Anyone know any good films out? Might as well indulge in a good film for the 4 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwing2112 View Post
    Anyone know any good films out? Might as well indulge in a good film for the 4 hours
    A really good one i discovered recently is "Shutter island"!!
    I really watcehd a TON of movies so far xD
    But Shutter island makes it easily into my personal top 0
    Proud founder, leader and architect of: "Heaven Unchained"!
    Mastery: 300+
    IGN: Tyreuzs

/joinworld 2051895800902564143

+ Reply to Thread