+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Resolved! - Extended Downtime - Database Migration - 1/19/2016

Quote Originally Posted by styxxe View Post
    and finally they made babies trovians...
    LMAO really XD

Quote Originally Posted by CursedFool View Post
    He was mocking the Trove community after skimming, and not actually reading. Don't get me wrong, I understand giving people the reasonable doubt (i.e. if he really was just being sarcastic), but he's just ridiculing people's opinions, and made up his own quote on what he thinks they were saying. He's being unnecessarily rude.

All in all, if you're going to generalize, be ready to back out when you're wrong. And he was wrong.

Also, don't tell me to just state my opinion and that's it. People who don't go around spreading hate, deserve to speak up a little more.
    Even if people like you think that generalization is alright, even as a joke, he should have read further and understood the issue.

Edit: Did not mean to offend you, or anyone. The original post was meant to stop people from offending others. Again, people would understand this if they READ it, not skimmed.
    You're taking his opinion way too much to heart. It was a harmless joke, Relax dude. Done with this topic.

Thank you.

IGN: LadyYuyi
    Club: Vanilla

Get a Free Class Coin! Simply click on the Shiny Coin & Sign-In/SIgn Up for an account and redeem the code!
    (Must be under LvL 20 Mastery to receive.)

Quote Originally Posted by CursedFool View Post

Edited, because I don't people with hard feelings, or any other misunderstandings.

I love the avatar picture, also do you know if there's a set time for the server to come back up?
    Ahh crud, they put in an update.

"To be sure that we allow enough time to clear the tasks that remain, we’re adding an additional 24 hours to our expected downtime. We hope to be online by 6AM PST (2PM GMT) on January 22nd."

The complainers and first-time posters need to cool off. It's just another 24 hours, you've already waited through 48 of them.
    Do something else with that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenumbral View Post
    The complainers and first-time posters need to cool off. It's just another 24 hours, you've already waited through 48 of them.
    Do something else with that time.
    Exactly, just choose a new show and binge watch, or read a new manga.
    There are a million ways to spend your time.

Worst case scenario, if all else fails, go outside. lol

Update Within An Update This Is Inception!! No Really Kidding Me...

I don't have my 5 days of patron status even though I'm mastery level 133. Does anyone have any idea why this is?

I don't have the patron pass..

Same here, I'm mastery lvl 89 and I have been logging in all the time before the game shut down and I don't have the patrons pass :/
    [ I got the cloudy mount, tho.. ]

Too bad the market isnt working cant buy any chaos chest

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Nerdicon View Post
    I don't have my 5 days of patron status even though I'm mastery level 133. Does anyone have any idea why this is?
    You actually managed to log in?
    I'm stuck at a (presumably broken) Estimated wait screen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast