+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Updated - Patch - 6AM PST / 2PM GMT - 1/12/2016

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

Updated - Patch - 6AM PST / 2PM GMT - 1/12/2016

Update 4 - We're running validation on the servers (testing to be sure all the systems are speaking to each other) which is the last step before we come back online. If we run into any additional trouble, I'll post an update in the next 30 minutes. If not, we'll come online with a low population cap, and will have queues for a while, as we monitor server health.

Update 3 - Data backup was running into issues, but we were able to get this resolved. We're now making better progress, but it has delayed our normal process by an additional 2 hours. This means we'll need to extend our expected downtime further. I'll post more info on our progress at 3 PM PST (11PM GMT).

Update 2 - The prep work for our migration has gone well, and you'll be hearing more about later this week. However, we will definitely require additional downtime to get though standard maintenance and patch deploy. I'll post an update at 12PM PST (8PM GMT) if we're not yet back online. We appreciate your patience, and can say that the extra work is going to pay off in making Trove even better.

Update 1 - Initial preparations to get ready for the data migration went a bit longer than originally anticipated. While we may still be online as scheduled, to be sure I keep all of you informed, there's a chance we may need some additional time. I'll post an update at 10AM PST (6PM GMT) with more info, if we do run long.

Hey folks!

We will be performing maintenance and rolling out the Starlight Edition patch on Tuesday.

The servers will come down a bit earlier than usual, at 6 AM PST / 2 PM GMT and expected down time is 4 hours.

I'll keep this post updated if we come back online early, or need a bit more time.

Thanks for your patience!

4 Hours =C i'm so sad at the moment
    I've been playing Trove since september 2014, and i want to be help for you
    If you're under mastery rank 20 click Here! You will receive a Free Class Coin!
    In Game Name: TheDarkLordofBarbo
    Mastery Rank: 300+

@Fasti any news on the whisper bug fix you mentioned would be tomorrow?

the new dragon is amazing
    but what will be the bonus of this new dragon?
    IGN= NonnoNanni45 -||- Main = DRACO at moment (but i love all staff classes)
    My Document = All Fixtures - Quest Heores NPC (work in progress)
    Visit our club /JoinWorld Italianwarlords and let a props if you like a club ItalianWarLords the biggest Italian Trove Club Founded in 22 October 2014.

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepski View Post
    @Fasti any news on the whisper bug fix you mentioned would be tomorrow?
    Yes! It will be fixed tomorrow.

I didn't include it in the patch notes on the first published draft, but got it added shortly after. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the news Fasti!
    IGN: Lhanfert
    Mastery: 140
    Feel free to try my first mod, Goliath the Great Green:
    Feel free to use my referral code: LZM9T7EZQ3TCZTZREX7P

:/ im at mastery 270 and i gotta work for it again. atleast the dragon gonna bring me back
    “Everybody, try laughing. Then whatever scares you will go away!”
    —My Neighbor Totoro (1988)

IGN: Aquabatic Mastery:300(Feb,12,2016 12:00AM GMT)
    Refer me if under mastery20 link here
    Copy this code into the box "X79CKLLGM2ZFKZ7G6PY7"
    Thx it really help me out

deliciously in the window of time my frail fleshy body will be blissfully experiencing restorative sleep cycles in the darkened cave I call my bedroom. mmm, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Slooper45 View Post
    the new dragon is amazing
    but what will be the bonus of this new dragon?
    I believe it adds +500 Magic Damage, +1 Jump and +50 Magic Find

Aw, I was really, really hoping the "Powered up Classes" we have been teased with would hit this patch.

Oh well, gives us something to keep looking forward to. Keep up the work guys!

+ Reply to Thread