+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Announcing Trovesaurus' Art Gallery

Announcing Trovesaurus' Art Gallery

Hi! I'm Tabby, Trovesaurus' new gallery manager. I've been working on the gallery with Etaew. I'll be moderating the queue for new fan-art over on Trovesaurus. If you have any questions or concerns, just shoot me a PM!

We wanted to help share the images you guys have been creating and realized we needed a central index of it to prevent them getting buried on the forums or lost in separate galleries, so we've been working on a new feature to support Trove's artists and show the world their wonderful work. Here, you will be able to...
    • View art images with various filters, tags and authors
    • Like and comment on individual images, and where applicable view the source of them
    • View lists of images you have liked
    • Add your own art images, new entries are placed in a moderation queue.

Please leave your feedback on this thread, too! It'd really help us a lot.

Note: If we've already added your images, send Etaew or Tabby a message and they can transfer ownership to you. This will allow you to edit the image as well as view a list of all your images easier.

If you want to directly submit your art through this thread, comment below and fill out this form:

Code:
    Title:
    Imgur Link:
    Original URL:
    Description:

Visit the Gallery

-----

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    This is a really great addition! Thank you for setting this up. It will be extremely helpful when gathering Livestream material and will also allow others to see what was featured.

I love to see all the imagination you guys put into your creations!
    Discord handle: Twixler#9941

The following changes are now live:
    - You will now be able to see the items you have submitted that are not yet visible via the "View Hidden" button.
    - Added extra prompts on the value of the Imgur field
    - Fixed an issue where it didn't track the user who submitted art, I've gone through and set some owners, others will have to message me or Tabby to transfer ownership.

Clubs | Mods | Server Status | Mod Loaders | Discord | If I don't reply to PM catch me on Discord

Really excited you are handling managing this! Yay art!

Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    /joinworld The Jedi Academy

me yesterday in trove

+ Reply to Thread