+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Trophies Enter Trove PvP!

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Battle Trophies Enter Trove PvP!

Fight against Trovians from around the world in the Battle Arena to unlock Battle Trophies!

Battle Trophies are rare drops available only in the Battle Arena. When you beat another player (or Developer), they have a chance to drop a Battle Trophy that displays their character name and the date of defeat. Place these trophies in your Cornerstones or Club Worlds to show off your mad skills.

Commemorate your #NoScope360 victories in style with brand new Battle Trophies!

Why not let us sell them in the Marketplace? Some heads might go for a pretty penta, if you catch my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadEye View Post
    Why not let us sell them in the Marketplace? Some heads might go for a pretty penta, if you catch my drift.
    The marketplace has a data storing issue, and since the trophies hold a name and date as to when it was gathered, those would become null. Which would be an issue.
    You can still sell them otherwise. I know some of the popular streamer's trophies could sell rather high.
    Long live John the Lemon.
    The retired giveaway guy.

Yes!! Heads around the connerstone(s) what is more fun? ) let the hunts begin!

Quote Originally Posted by CommandoKiwi View Post
    The marketplace has a data storing issue, and since the trophies hold a name and date as to when it was gathered, those would become null. Which would be an issue.
    You can still sell them otherwise. I know some of the popular streamer's trophies could sell rather high.
    They could always fix that issue ;P

But the battle trophies are pretty neat.

Noob idea on numbnut napkin banners, that make some classes even more overpower.

+ Reply to Thread