+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed in B.R. 50 Warplane

Unhappy Disappointed in B.R. 50 Warplane

After playing "MANY" hours in battlearena (Not AFKBOT) like some of the people who I think Trionworlds should look into and remove their battleranks because it lowers the prestige of the rewards which you get through out the ranks. Battle Rank 50 is going to be a rare sight, unless you have nolife like myself, and tend to get fixated on achieving a goal, and do it. I just don't see that many people getting there legit.

Moving on..
    I was hoping this plane would have some sort of shooting capability since for one its called a WARPLANE and second anyone who's going to subject them selfs to that many hours over a period of time should be able to reap their rewards and use it. For the amount of time you will need to spend PvPing you can have easily farmed materials to unlock every dragon that's available now. I'm not even kidding, I have a 2TB harddrive that is 1.5TB full of game play of me PvPing to make montage videos later on. I already did a Shadow Hunter video, which you can see here.

I'm not unhappy about the Warplane, i think its amazing, but really you should be able to drop bombs directly below you, it has the most badass floating down animation I can see it being so useful in adventure modes.

Screenshot

I also have 2TB, 1.5TB of me for my fishing montage! Equally as fun and time consuming as PvP!

Check out my fishing compilation coming out soon with dank memes
    [center]

Quote Originally Posted by Autlos View Post
    I also have 2TB, 1.5TB of me for my fishing montage! Equally as fun and time consuming as PvP!

Check out my fishing compilation coming out soon with dank memes
    LOL fishing montage would be interesting to watch.

PvP was released like a week ago and you're already saying the very final rank is too hard to reach? It's the highest rank... it's not supposed to be fast and easy.
    ign : LordSmashy

Quote Originally Posted by Smashy View Post
    PvP was released like a week ago and you're already saying the very final rank is too hard to reach? It's the highest rank... it's not supposed to be fast and easy.
    I can see you missed my whole point, or just didnt read it.

I am for the amount of time it take to reach BR50. I'm saying for someone who is casually playing in pvp every week to unlock just battle boxes will not see rank 50. What my whole post is about is having the WARPLANE and it not having a shoot function like the dragons which you can get in a week. Warplane will take you way longer, it looks awesome, but function in the game it's about as worthless as the masterious orb, which i can understand it not having a shooting function, but dont call a mount a warplane and it doesn't shoot..

Quote Originally Posted by Smashy View Post
    i dont think that this is the highest rank for all time. i think its upgradable like mastery rank.
    next goal is 100 battlerank, 200, 300, 500, 1000 or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayestic View Post
    i dont think that this is the highest rank for all time. i think its upgradable like mastery rank.
    next goal is 100 battlerank, 200, 300, 500, 1000 or whatever.
    If thats the case, i can somewhat understand it not having a shooting function. But i would think the next 100 would be a warship or something like that.. I still wish it would drop bombs, but yeah i can see your point on that.

the only thing i dont like about the warplane is that the creator get codes for giveaways.. in generall its ok but not for this mount.. so 100++ hours of pvp for me and a little bit luck in twitch for someone else.. in my view this is unfair.

I agree, It is not a very unique mount, just a rocket variant which has exactly the same VFX and no extra capabilities. The Rocket is so much easier to get if you like the asthetics of the warplane but don't want to grind hours for it.

Quote Originally Posted by shaban View Post
    the only thing i dont like about the warplane is that the creator get codes for giveaways.. in generall its ok but not for this mount.. so 100++ hours of pvp for me and a little bit luck in twitch for someone else.. in my view this is unfair.
    I did not know this, i thought Trionworld made it. That might be why it doesn't a shooting function. WOW thats a bit screwy.

+ Reply to Thread