+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical Moral Situation

Pffffft. All you do gooders going on about "it r stealin"

If it's in a community chest, a community chest left out in the open, I'm taking it. Every. Single. Time.
    IGN ~ Sainguin ~~ Founder and Leader of the Casual Filth club world /joinworld Casual Filth

I, as many other people, have a couple of storage clubs of my own. In both of them, i placed community chests to storage items. No one has ever stepped foot on any of them but me. However, i have the community chests hidden between a wall, or under the floor. Why? because you can never bee too cautious.
    That was the first hypothetical mistake this hypothetical player made on his hypothetical club world. The second one was to store something as valuable as flux inside the most vulnerable of all chests. I only use community chests to store cheap stuff, like blocks, or maybe low-level shadow items, but thats it.

And about your main question, im not going to play the "good boy" game; i would most likely take the flux. Even if this is a very unusual (not to say almost impossible) situation, the club owner should have considered someone could eventually got there and find his stuff. Again, you can never be too cautious. Let this serve him as a learning experience.
    Put a finger in your ear and scratch. You´re welcome.

Report the chest for holding 5x its capacity.. Clear hacks !?

Quote Originally Posted by Sainguin View Post
    Pffffft. All you do gooders going on about "it r stealin"

If it's in a community chest, a community chest left out in the open, I'm taking it. Every. Single. Time.
    But in all serious ^ Community chests are exactly as they say.. There are no rules against taking from them..

I would take the million flux. 100% stealing. 100% being honest. People can say what they want but when the scenario is presented in front of them and they know that no one is watching they will probably go for it too, besides, it's a community chest so technically I can take anything I want from it, even if it's 1x old boot. Of course, I wouldn't do this if I had the owner in front of me or if I knew that there's an actual owner of this flux, not a random chest from a glitch
    Mastery Level - 300+
    Under lvl 20 mastery? Use my referral code to gain a free class coin: https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by GR0PED View Post
    Report the chest for holding 5x its capacity.. Clear hacks !?
    There is such a thing as Megaflux Tanks now. You can fit nearly 100 million Flux in a single inventory slot.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    There is such a thing as Megaflux Tanks now. You can fit nearly 100 million Flux in a single inventory slot.
    True but you said flux XD so hacks :3 just making a joke so ignore what i am saying please x3

Honestly I'd leave it there.

Though I would make it a point to visit regularly to see if I can catch the person and let them know - or if for some reason their IGN is obvious, add and whisper them etc.

Sorry, but I'd have to take at least... an itsy bitsy... ALL OF IT

To be honest i would possibly say something in world chat or guild chat just to see who would instantly teleport there and empty the chest.. Would be fun just to see who would and how fast people goto it ~

I remember there was an incident a while ago where someone made a post on forums about them quitting the game and in the post they were talking about how rich they were and how they had a clubworld called ______ and it had 2 club chests and a community chest filled with flux. Apparently as soon as it was posted loads of people rushed in to take it although I think someone got their first and saved it for the owner of the clubworld should they return...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast