+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Santa Boomranger [Boomranger Costumes]

Cool Santa Boomranger [Boomranger Costumes]

Santa Boomranger

Hi guys, due to the Christmas break I finally have time to play Trove again! Overall, I was feeling inspired by Sushis's Santa's Flying Reindeer to do a Santa costumes. And my instinct tell me Boomranger will fit very well with Santa theme---it's just shame that I can't really let Boomranger have a huge gift pack/bag on his back!

Video
    Song : Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms (1957)

Note: Flying Reindeer Mounts in the video is made by FriedSushi.

Photos

Feel free to customize your face!

Download

Replace Starter Boomranger costumes, starter Knight weapon, and and Heli-Hat (It's in group of Uncommon hat.)
    Note: The Melee Style is Tinsel-Tressed Tree designed by Corwin, consider the fact some people may not have this style, I override it with starter Knight weapon .

Click Here

P.S. it's on Trove Toolbox as well!

Supporter List
    First 60 people who leave the comment will get a code if the mod get accepted---sorry for doing this, after all it helps to narrowed down the amount of code I have to send to a manageable number.....
    1. superlala
    2. killerpirate02
    3. Qoaleth
    4. Lhanfert
    5. Sturtzy
    6. AlecoX
    7. AllEyezOnMe
    8. Redfinn27
    9. kyman1111
    10. Mikabella
    11. Dragoneuvera
    12. Nataku

-Important-

Again, I used a lot of in-game deco items / weapon /mount...etc as my reference, here is the rough list:

Bomb -> Snug Snowman (mount)
    Boomrange -> Wintry Wreath (deco)
    Canday Cane ->Acolyte's Canddy Cane (staff)
    Weapon -> Lunar Ronin's Blade (melee)
    Hat ->Winter Warden

i really like this you got my support

the fact that santa has a huge sword worries me.
    Yo, help out one of my friends. use this code if you're under mastery rank 20
    Z963LZEHGE7RFHFRF9Z2
    apply it here:

Everything looks great! - other than maybe the sword. I appreciate that you didn't just make it a candy cane sword the whole way, but its just the Lunar Ninja sword with a candy cane back. I mean its not bad, not sure if you could get anything more unique, but its mostly the dark gray that really seems to clash with the costume. Love the photo of all the Snowman bombs going off though XD

Quote Originally Posted by Qoaleth View Post
    Everything looks great! - other than maybe the sword. I appreciate that you didn't just make it a candy cane sword the whole way, but its just the Lunar Ninja sword with a candy cane back. I mean its not bad, not sure if you could get anything more unique, but its mostly the dark gray that really seems to clash with the costume. Love the photo of all the Snowman bombs going off though XD
    I see your point, but be frank I don't have any better idea for weapon right now... I thought about the Christmas tree melee but it's in game already. (And the existed one is very good already, I don't see the reason to do any change on it.) That said, I think it''ll be better to leave this costumes as a pure costume without any specialized weapon. unless the really good idea come to my mind in the future. (Screenshot / video will remain the same anyway, too much work require to do them all over again.)

You have my support. I don't have the Melee Style but I'm using another candy themed sword to fit the costume. Good work +1

IGN: Lhanfert
    Mastery: 140
    Feel free to try my first mod, Goliath the Great Green:
    Feel free to use my referral code: LZM9T7EZQ3TCZTZREX7P

amazing work as always <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lhanfert View Post
    You have my support. I don't have the Melee Style but I'm using another candy themed sword to fit the costume. Good work +1

Hmm...I update a new version that Starter Knight weapon will be replaced by Christmas Tree style. Yup my bad forget that probably a lot of newer player won't have that style...

Thats an awesome idea!
    And of course Welcome Back Leeon!

awesome mod

IGN:PainTheRipper

+ Reply to Thread