+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [PVP] Random Gamemodes

Lightbulb [PVP] Random Gamemodes

What if we had more PvP game modes which gets randomly chosen when you join a match(and may be selected with a differently colored PvP portal) . Would some classes become more overpowered while other classes become less powered? Here are my suggestions:

TROVE GAMES (Yeah, you know what's this already.)
    Just your everyday Hunger games game mode in Trove. No starting weapons and no respawn. When you die, you die and you start to spectate or gain the option to quit the game using [H].Powerups, weapons,etc. spawn randomly within the map

KING OF TROVE
    This is a team game.The goal is to get the flag to the one and only "Flag Point" and to stay their for around 10 seconds. One of each team's member is a flag carrier and is the most important player.If he dies,his team won't be able to win the game until he respawns.

CASTLE DEFENSE(yay, the first game without trove in the name)
    Somewhat like CTF but what you must do is to destroy the enemy's king. The king is a very strong unit. It would be easier to kill the king if your team lessens the opposing team's strength by killing their players. The lesser their strength, the weaker their king.

Pretty much this is what I have thought of so far. You guys can add more game modes or maybe improve the already said game modes. I just think that this adds a bit more creativity in trove arena creations and also maybe balance some things out. I dunno. Just post what you like or your thoughts and maybe we can discuss it and whatever

Quote Originally Posted by EverydayDraco View Post
    TROVE GAMES (Yeah, you know what's this already.)
    Just your everyday Hunger games game mode in Trove. No starting weapons and no respawn. When you die, you die and you start to spectate or gain the option to quit the game using [H].Powerups, weapons,etc. spawn randomly within the map
    I like this first sugestion... It could be a global event announced in global 2 or 3 times a day... and it opens a portal in the hub for everyone to join a complete full and random adventure world(like a uber)... Everyone x Everyone... the objective is to grab a flag(or other item) and be able to hold it till the end of the match... Obviously we could use the map to see others players locations, and the location of the "flag" in the map. The one who managed to hold it until the end wins the match, and gets a new special color nickname until the next event. The time limit could be 15min~30 min. If nobody gets it, ok... The end and wait for the next event. But everyone starts with your owns weapons, pvp style, power ups and stuff, and maybe even keep the biome monsters around, but no dungeons, lairs or cornerstones, of course.

Sorry for bad english, i didn't read it twice to make sure of mistakes.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

I personally think that we should have way more possibilities in custom club maps at least such as duration, point limit, (game modes ?) etc
    Proud founder, leader and architect of: "Heaven Unchained"!
    Mastery: 300+
    IGN: Tyreuzs

/joinworld 2051895800902564143

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    I like this first sugestion... It could be a global event announced in global 2 or 3 times a day... and it opens a portal in the hub for everyone to join a complete full and random adventure world(like a uber)... Everyone x Everyone... the objective is to grab a flag(or other item) and be able to hold it for till the end of the match... Obviously we could use the map to see others players locations, and the location of the "flag" in the map. The one who managed hold it until the end wins the match, and gets a new special color nickname until the next event. The time limit could be 15min~30 min. If nobody gets it, ok... The end and wait for the next event. But everyone starts with your owns weapons, pvp style, power ups and stuff, and mabe even keep the biome monsters around, but no dungeons, lairs or cornerstones, of course.
    Oh my god yes. but what if the arena itself was the hub? xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreuzs View Post
    I personally think that we should have way more possibilities in custom club maps at least such as duration, point limit, (game modes ?) etc
    i personally think so too! Like Maybe have a custom PvP portal for clubs with the options for Duration(obviously with a maximum of 30. We don't wanna waste time don't we?) and maybe a having a limited amount of points like having a maximum of 19 points then both teams would fight for those 19 points or also your point limit, which is also nice.

Definitely a cool idea I would love to see something like it in game
    Mastery Level: 222
    IGN: ALG_RAMPAGE_X
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Trovesaurus Mod Database: http://www.trovesaurus.com/ | VoxelBusters: http://www.voxelbusters.net | Referral Link: http://www.trovesaurus.com/link.php?id=223 Referral Code: XMHNDX3RWLNQGWNGLDFH

Quote Originally Posted by EverydayDraco View Post
    Oh my god yes. but what if the arena itself was the hub? xDD
    Naa, hub isn't so fun as an adventure world.

I think the problem could be the limit of players in a map... :/
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Cool ideas!

I think a few other things could be fun for 'PVP' maps in club worlds as well

Racing, you can place checkpoints for a race that players have to hit to win while trying to slow other players down. Maybe a bit odd but I think you could do some fun stuff with something like this.

Spleefing, you can destroy blocks and the entire point is to make other players fall to their death using your lasermancy and bomb pickups.

Head hunter, a deathmatch free for all mode where you collect a point item for each kill, on death you drop all of those points which then can be picked up by other players.
    “Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”― Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread