+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove PVP Custom Arena List

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #201
    Hey guys!! I did a map pull today and will be testing/looking at them over the next week or so. If I accept your map you will hear from me by the end of January(the latest).
    If I do not contact you by then and you are curious about your map, please DM me here on the forums and I can give some feedback.

*this is for TDM/CTF maps only, not minigames*

PS-> when posting your map information, please type "/loc" @ the map location and record the coordinates. I had a hard time finding a few of them, esp since some spawn points where changed with the addition of fixtures.
    Discord handle: Twixler#9941

Club Name: Os Kracudos !!
    World ID: 710931579771752445
    ( /joinworld Os Kracudos )

The Brazilian club "Os Kracudos" now has new PVP Arena TDM ! Come and meet your opponents in this arena too!

Arena Name: Temple of War ! To find this map simply enter the blue portal that is in the Club Hub !
    @ Loc = -3911, 42, 192

Arena created by: Xandellicia

Hello again!

I am coming to you with Voxel Buster's newest PvP map! We are calling it, "Tough Love"! This map was built by myself and Ds7s! We have a PvP event up our sleeves for Valentine's Day and we thought we'd build this special arena for it! Hope you 'love' it as much as we do! <3

/joinworld Voxel Busters
    The map is in the red transit portal chain, you can't miss it!

IGN: Smeeshy | Voxel Busters President| Voxel Busters Discord | RAF Code: X6QPMRN2H7H72XX3J6LR

[PVP] Aladdin's Garage

It's me again! I present to you "Aladdin's Garage", the newest PVP map in Voxel Busters. This map was a ton of fun to build. I built this map with Ds7s and we both love the carpet mounts in game and thought they would make awesome platforms to fight each other on! Come check out the map for yourself!

/joinworld Voxel Busters
    Yellow transit portal, twice!

Hopefully you like it as much as we do!
    -Smeeshy & Ds7s

IGN: Smeeshy | Voxel Busters President| Voxel Busters Discord | RAF Code: X6QPMRN2H7H72XX3J6LR

5.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #205
    PVP map acceptance is officially on hold right now. You can feel free to keep posting, but just know we are switching gears in this arena(see what I did there?!).
    Thank you all for the amazing submissions! The creativity always amazes us.

Have fun Trovians, happy gaming !!!
    Discord handle: Twixler#9941

CTF -- Island

CTF -- Island
    Made by Nuxus1

/joinworld Chrono P or 8874931973518295691
    Under the spawn behind the stairs take the green portal
    Loc 332, 76, -230

( All torch's removed )

So I officially made my second field! The first, as should be obvious in the main post, was centered around the banners. This one is centered around murdering! Roused by trench fighting, it includes a U molded trench at either end, with pits, biplanes, blast inflatables, "security fencing" and so on in the generally open "a dead zone" region. Tried this out with some club individuals and it was extremely rather fun!

+ Reply to Thread