+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf Ice Sage Ult on PVP

Nerf Ice Sage Ult on PVP

just annoying when your enemy team just stay with 2-5 ice sage in your spawn and freeze and 1 shot you

IGN:PainTheRipper

There's a thing called dodge. Should use it and see the results for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowRaven View Post
    There's a thing called dodge. Should use it and see the results for yourself.
    sure when the range is so big you can doge like you want

IGN:PainTheRipper

#NerfIceSageNeverForget

ult range is too OP
    Yo, help out one of my friends. use this code if you're under mastery rank 20
    Z963LZEHGE7RFHFRF9Z2
    apply it here:

It is not that just the duration or range, it is that you can not do **** against it. You were caught in an ultimate? Well you are screwed, gg, nothing you can do. Also the passive slows players to a crawl so you are doomed there as well.

My point is, using the dodge. Not to run away from the ult. Run into the Ice sage and dodge into them, they freeze you with their ult while you're mid dodge, it's gg. You take no damage whatsoever from anything they do, because they froze you mid dodge. I've done this plenty of times, got called a hacker at one point because one dude just couldn't hit me with his crystals and his ult did nothing cause of the dodging.

oh and also just to add... when you get one of those banners that gives chronomatic powerups you can just freeze really often

Dodging works sometimes, but when trying to get the flag there will just be a sage sitting there and if they wait it out they will always win, gg no re. Want to 1v1 a sage? Hahaha nope! Want to get the flag? Hahaha nope! Get frozen and sit there waiting for the respawn screen because there is jack **** you can do once frozen.

They're sitting there, then hit them from range. Their basic attacks are slow and the rest of them are short ranged, snipe them from a distance or get someone to lure our their ult and then go in for the kill. You make it sound like they're impossible to deal with, maybe if you got good and learned how to outplay them it'd be easier for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowRaven View Post
    They're sitting there, then hit them from range. Their basic attacks are slow and the rest of them are short ranged, snipe them from a distance or get someone to lure our their ult and then go in for the kill. You make it sound like they're impossible to deal with, maybe if you got good and learned how to outplay them it'd be easier for you.
    I know this is difficult to grasp but just try a little hard, alright? The problem is not that is has no counters, and sure you can deal with it, the problem is that when you get hit will the ult there is literally nothing you can do but die. You have no chance of escape, you have no ability to fight back, you got nothing. "Oh but you can just kill the sage before they do the ult" doesn't make the ultimate any less powerful. Point is that the ice sage has the strongest ability in pvp, once it hits there is nothing the other party can do but die. Please, explain to me how you fight an ice sage after they hit you, I want to know this oh so real answer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast