Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: [Dragon MOD] Choko, The Cacaoian Overlord - It's a pretty 'sweet' mod.

This looks sweet! pun not intended. Nice job. Hype!

trovian space station (TSS) above the candorian canyons
    gratz on acceptance by devs!
    Are you limited to only a few classes and really don't want to pay for more? Are you under mastery 20?
    click my refer link Here for 1 FREE class coin when you enter my referral code. Feel free to contact me ingame id be glad to help you lvl up, or even join my club!

Ign:cospacegirl

Congrats on getting choko accepted,cant wait to use on my Candorian Rev!

Why do I imagine a snowball fight when I look at this?
    il a un look délicieux.
    Nicely done. Though I dislike the beard though
    Quote Originally Posted by Trion Worlds View Post
    In the future™ Soon™

This is one sweet dragon design

Well.. story time xD I thought of something kind of good ^^.
    Contest 2

Once upon a time the Chocolate Queen wanted to travel to Candoria to defend the kingdom. She was very tired of walking, so she decided to do something she never thought of doing - finding a real dragon made of chocolate. The first thing she had to do was to find a witch who can turn chocolate eggs into dragons ouls. The Queen went to the Chocolate Volcano in the current city and saw the almighty King of Dragons. She asked him if he could give her one of his adult dragons in exchange of a hundred chocolate dragon souls. He accepted that offer and returned to his home - the Volcano. She had to wait 5 days there and then finally the King of the Dragons came out of his home with a dragon all covered by chocolate and ready to serve his new mother. The dragon had very big wings and everyone was scared of him.

That's all i made up so far, tell me if it is good or not and I will try to add something to it

Quote Originally Posted by DazzyX View Post
    Well.. story time xD I thought of something kind of good ^^.
    Contest 2

Once upon a time the Chocolate Queen wanted to travel to Candoria to defend the kingdom. She was very tired of walking, so she decided to do something she never thought of doing - finding a real dragon made of chocolate. The first thing she had to do was to find a witch who can turn chocolate eggs into dragons ouls. The Queen went to the Chocolate Volcano in the current city and saw the almighty King of Dragons. She asked him if he could give her one of his adult dragons in exchange of a hundred chocolate dragon souls. He accepted that offer and returned to his home - the Volcano. She had to wait 5 days there and then finally the King of the Dragons came out of his home with a dragon all covered by chocolate and ready to serve his new mother. The dragon had very big wings and everyone was scared of him.

That's all i made up so far, tell me if it is good or not and I will try to add something to it
    Wrong place
    Click me to see a cool mod --><-- Click me to see a cool mod
    Want a free class coin? Then click me! Wanna chat with me? Just click here! :3

Hype! Ill support this anyday! IGN: CactusTeam

I am getting sick of all the candy themed mounts/costumes but OMG I love this soo much!