+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update 8 - Patch - Block Friday Edition - 11/24/2015 - 7AM PST / 3 PM GMT

I'm confuzzled

What's all this new updating about :?

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestM View Post
    no ones postin nothin :[
    I posted, yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmazz View Post
    You TRULY "existed" to see this update
    shhhshshsh i know i cant spell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmefZ7NhYUo
    Dank Meme time !!!!!!!!!!!!! Let The Battle Begin!
    My Referal Reedem code =GNXHG6QYWWWCN9RZH7Z2 = Reward of 1 Free Class coin enjoy
    Page where you can reedem the code = http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Quote Originally Posted by _GB View Post
    Wow, that adventure nerf...

As if farming the mats for all the different craftables wasn't already a pretty big time sink. Alright, well, I've been playing a bit over a week now we'll see how much longer I stick around.

My friend can only play a fraction of the time I do and now she said she probably won't play any more.

Y u do dis Trove? She's my gaming buddy.
    if you dont like to farm and grind then this game is totally not for you, i have all classes lvl 42 and masntery 200+ but it took 4 months of continuous farming to get there and im still not even done cuz i have alot more to craft and do, either you'll have to move on or just hang in there.

Block Friday patch on STEAM PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post

Hey folks!

We will be performing maintenance and rolling out the Block Friday patch.

The servers will come down at 7 AM PDT / 3 PM GMT and expected down time is 4.5 hours.

I'll keep this post updated if we come back online early, or need a bit more time.

Thanks for your patience!

Please input the new pack Black Friday patch on Steam, we in Brazil are paying dearly for every dollar, 4x more to be exact.
    When you include packs in steam it is easier to get us to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyNeko View Post
    if you dont like to farm and grind then this game is totally not for you, i have all classes lvl 42 and masntery 200+ but it took 4 months of continuous farming to get there and im still not even done cuz i have alot more to craft and do, either you'll have to move on or just hang in there.
    No one can say they'd be happy to grind out 1000 robot salvage or cupcakes with the normal day to day atrocious drop rates. I've never known ANYONE in my club or friend's list to be satisfied doing that. But on Thursdays it was a reasonable rate to work on it. It still required effort and took a long time but you didn't go for 50 kills without seeing anything.

hype train

IGN : Autumn| Leader of Laezaria

Wow 4.5 hours of waiting... just when I thought the 1 hour was long enough

Seriously now? 4,5 hours for a patch thats gonna be useless if not hurtful for the game, mostly small little changes that makes the game more unstable every time a.k.a you will be here again sooner than you think for 12 hour little fixes, changes for the arena witch is in a super beta version (if you have played you know) and there is no point existing on the server when you have a pts but screw logic and least but not last andenture nerf...i know it may not be huge but when a game have already a desent difficulty + in game period that everything goes wrong and its hard enought to simply get online, that a lot of people leaving the game and the rest of the community just w8ing something good that gonna make them stay....YOU DO NOT NERF PEOPLE!
    Its really amazing how Trion manage to create great games and killing them all by itself.

+ Reply to Thread