+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Class Idea] Archer Archer

[Class Idea] Archer Archer

Another class concept from me! This time a bow user. What makes him unique is that he has FOUR ARMS and wields TWO BOWS. Yeah, double bows, double name.

Weapon: Dual Bow

Passive: Chainbow
    The longer ArchArch uses his normal attack, the faster he shoots. Speed increases up to 200-300(?)% within few seconds (like over 10?) and returns to normal when you release attack button or use skills (except M2).

Primary Attack: Bowslinger
    ArchArch shoots his bows in same manner as Gunslinger (although with less speed). His unique trait is that arrows don't fly straight, but fall after certain distance. His passive, along with attack speed, increases range of arrows.

Secondary Attack: Jetbow
    ArchArch makes a series of three shots with both his bows at the same time. Arrows are shot with greater force, dealing additional damage. ArchArch is also propelled in direction opposite to each of his shots, so if he aims straigh he will be knocked back or when he aims down he will fly up etc. Each of 3 shots has propelling effect.

First Skill: Spin Barrage
    ArchArch starts to shoot with EXTREME speed and makes a full turn around shooting a barrage of arrows in each direction. He is literally exploding witha arrows in all directions.

Ultimate Skill: Arrow Rain
    ArchArch aims automtically up and starts to shoot arrows with greatly increased speed. You can only turn around while he's shooting and aim vertically only to a certain degree (so he shoots up). Arrows will fall faster than normally, covering area around ArchArch and they have increased damage. Arrows that collide with ceiling will bounce down. Skill lasts few seconds, you can't use other skills while shooting and your movement speed is vastly decreased, but skill can be cancelled by making a dodge.

As you can see, Archer Archer is focused on dealing damage. He's sort of AoE version of Gunslinger, with less damage output on single targets.
    Also something I didn't write here is that skills use energy and have cooldown, but I didn't want to give exact values (I'm not balancing expert).
    BTW, you can see my other class concepts in my signature.

Not another bow. Purley all the bow class sucks right now
    IGN : KINGWRATH

YOUR MORE THAN WHALECUM TO CHAT WITH ME.
    REMEMBER TO EAT YOUR VEGGIES AND FEED UR GRANNY.

Quote Originally Posted by Death65 View Post
    Not another bow. Purley all the bow class sucks right now
    Have you read it actually? It's "slightly" different from other bow classes.

Too long didn't read

But if its op
    I might support on this

This class probably looked like an indian god with all that hands

+ Reply to Thread