Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Possible Mac Client crashing issue?

Question Possible Mac Client crashing issue?

As soon as the Turkeytopia event and PvP beta was updated into the live servers, it seems as though that whenever I try to attack or get struck by NPCs, my game suddenly crashes. It doesn't seem like many other players have the same issue as I do, so could it possibly be a problem with the Mac Clients?

Same

Have the same problem when ever I make or take damage my game has a very high chance of crashing ..... unplayable right now

I noticed this bug in the PTS servers too before all the new updates and patches finally went live today. Here's hoping that this isn't a bug that'll bring down the server for maintenance again.

Same thing here, i crashed about 10 times in 10 minutes while trying out pvp. A crash ALWAYS occurs when i use my ultimate ability with any class. I am a Mac-user as well. Game crashes when i use other abilities as well while farming u6.

Update: game is unplayable now on the Mac client with this crash occurring every minute while farming.

I got the same issue. Crashing in any type of combat or while using abilities.

Edit:
    I tried reinstalling the game though the issue persists.

Same here i have mac maybe thats the problem

Same

Have the same problem when ever I do damage

Same problem here, keep crashing whenever i attack any npcs. When will this be fixed...

Yup, Mac client is clearly not playable at the moment. Hopefully this gets fixed ASAP.

EDIT: Sister has a Mac, her game hasn't crashed.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast