+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 580

Thread: Heaven Unchained - now recruiting!

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    could I also join
    IGN: KyRoMetalZz

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In a place, far, far away
    Posts
    1
    I would like to join! Well, me and someone else would. IGNs: Cat_Bunny_Friend (Someone else), CzexRepublic (me! It's pronounces Chex [as in Chex mix])

  3. #13
    Senior Member FrostySeraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Praising the Sun
    Posts
    1,084
    Well I don't see why not. As long as I'm not forced to do any advertising for the club or anything I'll stick around. Gimme an invite whenevs.

    IGN: FrostStar

  4. #14
    Senior Member Tyreuzs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Error 404: Not Found.
    Posts
    1,867
    Quote Originally Posted by halestlemon View Post
    I would also like to join.

    IGN: halestlemon
    Quote Originally Posted by KyRoMetalZz View Post
    could I also join
    IGN: KyRoMetalZz
    Quote Originally Posted by Czex View Post
    I would like to join! Well, me and someone else would. IGNs: Cat_Bunny_Friend (Someone else), CzexRepublic (me! It's pronounces Chex [as in Chex mix])
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostySeraph View Post
    Well I don't see why not. As long as I'm not forced to do any advertising for the club or anything I'll stick around. Gimme an invite whenevs.

    IGN: FrostStar
    Trying to invite you guys on a regular basis ingame
    Dont forget to try msg me too or add me as a friend ingame to check if I'm on!
    Proud founder, leader and architect of: "Heaven Unchained"!
    Mastery: 300+
    IGN: Tyreuzs

    /joinworld 2051895800902564143

  5. #15
    Senior Member FrostySeraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Praising the Sun
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreuzs View Post
    Trying to invite you guys on a regular basis ingame
    Dont forget to try msg me too or add me as a friend ingame to check if I'm on!
    Been logged off for a couple hours. Mays well keep abusing Shard day though so I'll be back on.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    i would like to join i will message add friend you in trove

  7. #17
    Senior Member Tyreuzs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Error 404: Not Found.
    Posts
    1,867
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoshadow View Post
    i would like to join i will message add friend you in trove
    Great! Im gonna try to inv you too ingame regularely

    -----
    for the others who didnt manage to join yet please try to msg me as well so that you guys dont have to wait much longer
    Proud founder, leader and architect of: "Heaven Unchained"!
    Mastery: 300+
    IGN: Tyreuzs

    /joinworld 2051895800902564143

  8. #18
    Senior Member FrostySeraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Praising the Sun
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyreuzs View Post
    Great! Im gonna try to inv you too ingame regularely

    -----
    for the others who didnt manage to join yet please try to msg me as well so that you guys dont have to wait much longer
    Sent a friend request a while ago so it's just a matter of one of us catching each other on really.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Tyreuzs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Error 404: Not Found.
    Posts
    1,867
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostySeraph View Post
    Sent a friend request a while ago so it's just a matter of one of us catching each other on really.
    Successfully invited :P

    ---
    Click here to check the latest list of people that still have to be invited.
    Proud founder, leader and architect of: "Heaven Unchained"!
    Mastery: 300+
    IGN: Tyreuzs

    /joinworld 2051895800902564143

  10. #20
    Member Dova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    35
    I would like to join ^-^
    IGN: DoVa_KhiiN
    Mastery: 204
    Main : Neon Ninja 10.138 PR

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts